You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Current Events Thread

Only count I see as remotely plausible of conviction is the 6th count. And wouldn’t it be fun to appeal that a minor is being charged as an adult for something he wasn’t able to do solely based on his status as a non-adult.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Kyle Rittenhouse will be proven innocent.

This administration is such a joke. More bad news every single day. Yet some how the stock market keeps going up and up. Something has got to give at some point.

Randall Flagg

Watching Rittenhouse on the stand.  The judge is destroying the prosecutor. Rittenhouse is gonna walk save a misdemeanor for being armed.  This is such a clear political grab from a wannabe politician trying to cut his teeth here.  I sure have no sympathy for 3 felons participating in riots and arson getting shot after trying to kill a teenager on film.  CNN can't get over the fact the judge won't let the prosecution call them victims, and how it undercuts their famous image of calling the protests "mostly peaceful" as the city burned in the background.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

In before the judge is called a Trumper: he was a prosecutor and appointed by a Democrat (but he is white!).

The prosecutor flagrantly defied the judge's order, tried to taint the jury, then became so belligerent the court reporter had to tell him to stop. Of course, progressive Twitter is having a melt down. Get the feeling people who claim they want criminal justice reform aren't really being honest. They want to use it to punish their enemies and get their friends off.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:

In before the judge is called a Trumper: he was a prosecutor and appointed by a Democrat (but he is white!).

The prosecutor flagrantly defied the judge's order, tried to taint the jury, then became so belligerent the court reporter had to tell him to stop. Of course, progressive Twitter is having a melt down. Get the feeling people who claim they want criminal justice reform aren't really being honest. They want to use it to punish their enemies and get their friends off.

Truer words never spoken.

Any update on the armed felon who can't open a jar of pickles for the rest of his life has been charged with carrying a concealed weapon he is prohibited under state and federal law from holding? Assault with a deadly weapon?  Brandishing a firearm during the commission of a felony? Attempted murder?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I’m gonna teach my kids that it’s cool to go to another state, obtain a gun illegally and kill someone.

What a twisted trial. Wisconsin isn’t a good place for justice though.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:

I’m gonna teach my kids that it’s cool to go to another state, obtain a gun illegally and kill someone.

As opposed to not teaching your kids to commit felonies, participate in a riot, then try to assault/murder someone putting out the fires and who’s holding an AR-15. You do you and all, but you sure do have a warped worldview that isn’t based on reality or any level of research.

I hope for your kids sake you only think like a fool on a GN’R forum and don’t actually tell them this shit.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

As opposed to not teaching your kids to commit felonies, participate in a riot, then try to assault/murder someone putting out the fires and who’s holding an AR-15. You do you and all, but you sure do have a warped worldview that isn’t based on reality or any level of research.

I hope for your kids sake you only think like a fool on a GN’R forum and don’t actually tell them this shit.

I mean it sure does tell me a whole lot about your worldview that you automatically assume my kids are a part of antifa.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I will add this though, when I do teach kids about this, I will make sure they know that they will not get the treatment that the chubstir from the sticks of Illinois got.

The kid had no business being there and made things worse. Now he has to live with killing.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The two people killed were violent criminals out to destroy a neighborhood and were actively looking to attack people. The idiots chose someone with a gun. They were breaking curfew. Rittenhouse is a moron who had no business out there. Neither did his assaulters.

I mean, maybe Mitch has sympathy for a pedophile who raped five little boys, and is really outraged Rittenhouse blew him away. Maybe he'll teach his kids that a violent, child molesting thug, roaming the streets for violence is a hero.

Board footer