You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I’m gonna teach my kids that it’s cool to go to another state, obtain a gun illegally and kill someone.

What a twisted trial. Wisconsin isn’t a good place for justice though.

As opposed to not teaching your kids to commit felonies, participate in a riot, then try to assault/murder someone putting out the fires and who’s holding an AR-15. You do you and all, but you sure do have a warped worldview that isn’t based on reality or any level of research.

I hope for your kids sake you only think like a fool on a GN’R forum and don’t actually tell them this shit.

I mean it sure does tell me a whole lot about your worldview that you automatically assume my kids are a part of antifa.

Where did he say this?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Quote from the judge ‘I hope the Asian food isn’t coming on one of those boats from Long Beach Harbor.’

Seems like the judge is enjoying the theater himself.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I will add this though, when I do teach kids about this, I will make sure they know that they will not get the treatment that the chubstir from the sticks of Illinois got.

The kid had no business being there and made things worse. Now he has to live with killing.

If your kids are being attacked and they kill their attackers, they'll get the same treatment.

I'm glad the pedophile who raped little boys is dead. Don't attack someone with a gun.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Quote from the judge ‘I hope the Asian food isn’t coming on one of those boats from Long Beach Harbor.’

Have you ever been in court? Judge's joke, especially in heavy court cases. I've been on jury duty for violent crimes. This isn't unusual.

*told you guys he'd go after the judge*

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Have you ever been in court? Judge's joke, especially in heavy court cases. I've been on jury duty for violent crimes. This isn't unusual.

*told you guys he'd go after the judge*

It’s not appropriate…but whatever….the judge thinks this is a moment to be famous. It’s pretty obvious.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/gle … 40141.html

Haha what a knee slapper

So much confusion surrounding voting.

misterID

misterID wrote:

There's nothing wrong with what he said. He's "famous" because he chewed out the prosecution for violating his order. He was trying to taint the jury. Everyone who's on trial, anyone who believes in criminal justice reform, anyone who thinks prosecution misconduct is wrong should want more judges like this.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

There's nothing wrong with what he said. He's "famous" because he chewed out the prosecution for violating his order. He was trying to taint the jury. Everyone who's on trial, anyone who believes in criminal justice reform, anyone who thinks prosecution misconduct is wrong should want more judges like this.

It seems you’re willing to overlook quite a bit.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Like what? The kid will get convicted, rightfully so, but not for murder. It seems you're ignoring a whole lot in this case.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Like what? The kid will get convicted, rightfully so, but not for murder. It seems you're ignoring a whole lot in this case.

It seems you've been predicting that he gets off for everything.

Board footer