You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

I’m not minimizing anything, you just keep falling for this end of the world BS.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

If none of this matters then we should just stop talking about it.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Did I say it doesn’t matter? We were having an actual discussion before you jumped in with, WE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!

Remember when you swore up and down Trump would not leave office and we’d all be in the midst of a civil war right now? You were even going to buy a gun. I told you he would probably claim he didn’t lose but he would leave office. You didn’t believe me, you believed the progressive scare tactics. You’re doing it again.

misterID

misterID wrote:

To show how worthless Chuck Schumer is, Susan Collins and Murkowski have said they will support codifying a federal abortion protection bill as long as it’s not for 9 months… like the bill that just failed because it couldn’t get enough Democrats to support it. He said no, he’s not compromising, and will bring up the same bill that just failed.

How can anyone think he’s a good leader?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

To show how worthless Chuck Schumer is, Susan Collins and Murkowski have said they will support codifying a federal abortion protection bill as long as it’s not for 9 months… like the bill that just failed because it couldn’t get enough Democrats to support it. He said no, he’s not compromising, and will bring up the same bill that just failed.

How can anyone think he’s a good leader?

Why bother…we couldn’t get 60 votes in the Senate to cure cancer.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Did I say it doesn’t matter? We were having an actual discussion before you jumped in with, WE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!

Remember when you swore up and down Trump would not leave office and we’d all be in the midst of a civil war right now? You were even going to buy a gun. I told you he would probably claim he didn’t lose but he would leave office. You didn’t believe me, you believed the progressive scare tactics. You’re doing it again.

Yup…that’s what i did.

Minimize Trumps impact all you want.

I do now currently own a gun.

Trump still claims to be the president.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Is he president? Did he not leave the White House like I said he would? Because you claimed he would not leave the White House, he’d be our dictator forever, and we would be in an actual civil war. You even bought a gun for it!

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I feel like sometimes you have a disassociation disorder, ID.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Lol

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Libs gonna lib. What dumb asses.

Board footer