You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Current Events Thread

metallex78 wrote:

I've always thought that the military should protect our schools

The fact that schools over in the US need protection at all, is just bizarre from the rest of the world watching this senseless madness going on.

But keep on keeping on.

Nothing will change because your stance on the second amendment will not change.

Just another week and another shooting.

Soon you’ll all be numb to it

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

I've always thought that the military should protect our schools

The fact that schools over in the US need protection at all, is just bizarre from the rest of the world watching this senseless madness going on.

But keep on keeping on.

Nothing will change because your stance on the second amendment will not change.

Just another week and another shooting.

Soon you’ll all be numb to it

We are already numb to it. Look at all this outrage that will ultimately lead nowhere. It will lead literally no where.

The American school is anything but a school these days. It's the crossroads of everything that is wrong and sick with American culture. It's where all the parents who don't want to raise their own children meet. It's where these same parents expect the schools to raise children and get outraged any time the school does anything even remotely disagreeable.

It's a place where all of the corners or our socioeconomic spectrum meet. And they don't meld together, it accelerates the process of children splintering off into their own sects and alliances. The politics and drama of teen years is top priority. It's never more obvious to an adolescent who got the inside track in life and who didn't in the American public high school. In fact, it's waved in faces almost as if to taunt the majority who are clearly not on the inside track of American life.

It's a place where teachers are completely controlled (or at least attempted to be controlled) by policies that control curriculum down to the minute level. It's a place where curriculum is altered so as not to offend anyone with any particular knowledge or whose sensitivities might be challenged. In fact, in many places in this country, schools are about indoctrinating people into accepting the American system and way of life. A typical history curriculum in this country will leave out details like: George Washington had slaves! The problem is indoctrination doesn't require teaching someone to think. In fact, it requires the opposite.

It's a place where the special needs population is grossly underserved. A child with special needs in this country can make it through 12 years of schooling without learning a single new skill.

And as schools in this country slowly look more and more like prisons in which factions of 'gangs' fight over hallways like the French and the Germans fought in trench warfare in WW1, the solution to gun violence gets lost. And the secondary and tertiary problems surrounding it all become increasingly unaddressed. Fuck...we can't even agree that there is a problem in the first place.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

https://thehill.com/changing-america/re … immutable/

This is the court case I've been waiting the past decade for.  This will make it to SCOTUS and they'll finally validate that men can't become women and vice versa.  Screaming "bigot" may work on Twitter and on MSNBC, but in the court of law, Gender Fluidity advocates are going to struggle.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

This is the court case I've been waiting the past decade for.  This will make it to SCOTUS and they'll finally validate that men can't become women and vice versa.  Screaming "bigot" may work on Twitter and on MSNBC, but in the court of law, Gender Fluidity advocates are going to struggle.

You’re not even trying to hide your disdain for the trans community anymore are you?

Can you imagine waiting around 10 years to watch people have the ability to choose their own identities taken away?

I hope you take the week off and really celebrate that moment.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

So much for the good guys with a fun theory….

He was literally taken out by a good guy with a gun. It might have happened sooner had the police not stopped people from engaging him for an hour.

The good guy with a gun arrived about when the cable guy would have…way later than he was needed and a few dozen people too late.

Anyway…save some energy for the next school shooting ID.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

So much for the good guys with a fun theory….

He was literally taken out by a good guy with a gun. It might have happened sooner had the police not stopped people from engaging him for an hour.

The good guy with a gun arrived about when the cable guy would have…way later than he was needed and a few dozen people too late.

They were held back by the cops on the scene. If you want to make an ass out of yourself, go ahead.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You’re not even trying to hide your disdain for the trans community anymore are you?

Can you imagine waiting around 10 years to watch people have the ability to choose their own identities taken away?

I hope you take the week off and really celebrate that moment.

How is it taking their identity away? They’re still trans women.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

They were held back by the cops on the scene. If you want to make an ass out of yourself, go ahead.

Weren't the cops suppose to be the good guys? 11

Anyway...I'm tired of this debate...it's stupid...and it's going no where and when it happen to you don't fucking complain.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Anyway...I'm tired of this debate...it's stupid...and it's going no where and when it happen to you don't fucking complain.

The good guy with a gun is not a cop, it’s the whole point of concealed carry. They were there and ended up killing the guy. You don’t read, you don’t research, you go hysterical and talk out of your ass.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

The good guy with a gun is not a cop, it’s the whole point of concealed carry. They were there and ended up killing the guy. You don’t read, you don’t research, you go hysterical and talk out of your ass.

whatever...you're splitting hairs...the good guy with a gun should have been the cops in this situation...

but bullshit your way along that fence ID....you always do.

Again...and I don't' care anymore...you win...save some energy for the next one. I mean it. I'm not even advocating a position except yours is dumb and not worth spending anymore time on.

Board footer