You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

From a journalist on scene:

"A little clarity on what Dr. Conley meant when he said they're 72 hours into Trump's coronavirus diagnosis: he was saying it’s day three, per one official. (Thursday night positive result, Friday to Walter Reed, and it's now Saturday.)"

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri also testing positive and was at Barrett event.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I do think it's something he's not tweeting, and what he did tweet wasn't all that confident, it was scared. I'm sure this has spooked him. Pence will be doing the campaign events until he can do it on his own.

It'd be funny if Vice President mayonnaise wins it for him.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I do think it's something he's not tweeting, and what he did tweet wasn't all that confident, it was scared. I'm sure this has spooked him. Pence will be doing the campaign events until he can do it on his own.

It'd be funny if Vice President mayonnaise wins it for him?

I keep reading that Trump's initial response was trying to figure out how to keep it secret when others had tested positive. As soon as he tested positive, he couldn't wait to tell us.

This is why this man is so frustrating.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

It'd be funny if Vice President mayonnaise wins it for him?

That's gonna be the big test for me to believe he has it...can he go a whole weekend without tweeting like a deranged lunatic?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Whats your angle tho, hes going for sympathy?  A Melania coverup??  This is worse than the leaks, plus how did so many others get it?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Whats your angle tho, hes going for sympathy?  A Melania coverup??  This is worse than the leaks, plus how did so many others get it?

I think he’s desperate enough to do anything not to lose.

Can you imagine the American people firing the guy that fires everyone else?

The angle is to flip the narrative on the election any way possible. If he starts tweeting out selfies looking all pitiful in a hospital bed, I’m gonna really start believing this is all a hoax.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Speak of the devil

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I think he’s desperate enough to do anything not to lose.

Can you imagine the American people firing the guy that fires everyone else?

The angle is to flip the narrative on the election any way possible. If he starts tweeting out selfies looking all pitiful in a hospital bed, I’m gonna really start believing this is all a hoax.

There's no way his ego would allow him to appear weak in any way. If anything, he'd try to pretend he didn't have it. And he most definitely would not have gone to the hospital.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

If anything it appears they are trying to downplay the severity of his condition.

mitchejw, you keep looking for a cover up or a hoax here. When has this admin ever struck you as competent enough to pull that off? They leak like a sieve.

Board footer