You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Rearranged US dates announced

Neemo wrote:

No Canada dates

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Wow Wrigley field that’s huge

Sky Dog wrote:

A lot of action right around the corner...for the love of God they could spare a single. 10

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

A lot of action right around the corner...for the love of God they could spare a single. 10

No Atlanta or Nashville or even New Orleans.....  I am sure we will get a Myles and Slash show in our area before Guns

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Very frustrating. Surely the band can see that a single would help ticket sales

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:
gavgnr wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Very frustrating. Surely the band can see that a single would help ticket sales

Axl releasing music is the equivalent of Batman killing people, it's the one rule he won't break.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Pathetic in my opinion. I’m afraid I’m with James in this one - I need some creativity from the band to make the ticket worthwhile. I’ve heard the hits enough times now. The only thing that might encourage me would be to take my son but he’s not old enough yet.

Let’s hope Axl comes out better than Vince Neil on his latest return to live gigs. If he’s out of shape when it comes to his voice what confidence will that give anyone he’s been in the studio laying vocals?

Sky Dog wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

No Atlanta or Nashville or even New Orleans.....  I am sure we will get a Myles and Slash show in our area before Guns

Raleigh or Miami...hmmm rather fly to Vegas!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

This year is almost a little make or brake mentally for me...like if they come out and they do a 'new' song like Hardschool and things are a bit different and you could consider these the warm up shows for a new era with maybe an album to follow in a year or two I'd be right behind it....but if it's NITL tour year 6 then I'm going to struggle.

I can see not releasing a new album until the global situation is fixed, but this big break has been a perfect time for a tonal and mental shift...like really you'd hope this tour will be the start of a new era....but then....it's GNR lol...

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

This year is almost a little make or brake mentally for me...like if they come out and they do a 'new' song like Hardschool and things are a bit different and you could consider these the warm up shows for a new era with maybe an album to follow in a year or two I'd be right behind it....but if it's NITL tour year 6 then I'm going to struggle.

I can see not releasing a new album until the global situation is fixed, but this big break has been a perfect time for a tonal and mental shift...like really you'd hope this tour will be the start of a new era....but then....it's GNR lol...

The longer they leave it, the less people will care. The ball is in their court, it's up to them to make it count

Board footer