You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Taliban control of Afghanistan on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11

misterID wrote:

He literally blamed the Afghan military by saying they had an air force, but he pulled out the maintenance crews which grounded them. He's lying. The "buck stops with him" but he's taking no responsibility. He went as low to blame the civilians, the same people who are packed on an airport runway and falling from planes.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Coward wouldn't even take a question.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

He literally blamed the Afghan military by saying they had an air force, but he pulled out the maintenance crews which grounded them. He's lying. The "buck stops with him" but he's taking no responsibility. He went as low to blame the civilians, the same people who are packed on an airport runway and falling from planes.

you're losing your shit dude...no accountably for anyone but Biden. Pathetic...no one over the course of the last 20 years deserves any blame...the fact that after 20 years Afghanis couldn't get their shit together...

Either way...shit went down in Syria that didn't bother you. This bothers you...really strange...

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

you're a child

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

you're a child

Yes, after asking James about his balls, you call someone else a child.

This was his exit plan, it blew up catastrophically, you've yet to even mention it. You've blamed everyone but Biden for *his* decision. You've gone full maghat. You continue to push a straw man argument. This is about his exit strategy.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I thought it was fair and to the point. I don’t get caught up on the when of an inevitably. Biden didn’t think the takeover would happen this fast. He acknowledged that, and is the focus of any criticism I have of him. The Afgani’s being a complete fucking joke isn’t something any General briefed or an argument multicultural relativist want put forward, but it’s the truth.

I don’t want thousands of refugees and their 100 person families being flown over either cause a person got paid $100 to translate a day a few times. You were paid for your service. Doesn’t entitle you to American citizenship. You gambled the Afghani government would stand, or you saw a quick buck. Thanks for your help, but these guys aren’t the Kurds who fought beside us in Iraq or Syria.

The Afgani’s wouldn’t defend their own country. Idiots clinging to a C-17 on the runway for unknown reasons aren’t heroic either. They either watched too many BLM roadblocks in America or aren’t aware that flying at 500 miles per hour at 30k feet isn’t a habitable zone for humans. It’s a horrible scene, but a fitting bookend to the images of Americans jumping from the WTC.

Randall Flagg

Hahahaha. Biden’s state department lacky spent 2 minutes on Afganistan before transitioning to the earth quake in Haiti. Holy shit, talk about being tone deaf. CNN just cut from it it was so laughable. I guess the timing of bringing out the DoD rep at a different location is just coincidence. How long until the General swaps to a topic other than Afghanistan.

I feel bad for this General. He’s a two star, and the vice director for logistics for the joint chiefs. I can think of no less than 50 other higher ranking flag officers who should be representing the pentagon and are actually connected to Afghanistan. Feel bad he drew the short straw and has to stand up there?  Where’s Austin?  He wasn’t shy for the cameras a couple weeks ago discussing CRT?

Really glad the DoD head for special immigrant visas is talking. I’m sure he’s connected to the pulse.

I recant my earlier statement. If the best Biden can do is put random, no name suits in front of a mic and not his secretaries and senior military staff, he’s not up to this task. I don’t know why I thought he was behaving competently for once.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

It’s a horrible scene, but a fitting bookend to the images of Americans jumping from the WTC.

This is really an amazing observation. I'm serious. It's cinematic almost.

Randall Flagg

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

It’s a horrible scene, but a fitting bookend to the images of Americans jumping from the WTC.

This is really an amazing observation. I'm serious. It's cinematic almost.

Not mine. I heard it on CNN

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

I just don't know how Biden can be this fucking tone deaf.  I'm going to assume that the military guys/generals/advisors whatever know what they are talking about and looking at and probably advised him about the situation and all that entails pulling out like he did.

No, he isn't going to re-sign over this.  Americans (the general population) don't really care as much about this as you think.

That being said, the entire invasion of Afghanistan was about killing Bin Laden.  Once they accomplished that, they should have had an exit strategy.

Board footer