You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Taliban control of Afghanistan on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11

AtariLegend wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan/Syria....it's all the same bullshit...slightly different details

Now pardon me while I go into deep research mode where I learn who the owns Osama's last robe....

This post is up there with a certain someone's hydroxychloroquine post in spring last year about it all being over for being amongst the most mind bendingly dumb things I ever seen posted by someone who probably actually believes what they're saying.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan/Syria....it's all the same bullshit...slightly different details

Now pardon me while I go into deep research mode where I learn who the owns Osama's last robe....

This post is up there with a certain someone's hydroxychloroquine post in spring last year about it all being over last year for being amongst the most mind bendingly dumb things I ever seen posted by someone who probably actually believes what they're saying.

Is it...how do you figure?

either way...we can save money for at least a little while...we can pick some other project that yields us nothing after 20 years...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

On Twitter progressives are saying Trump was right about the media lol

Oh is twitter now a news source?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
James wrote:

How are they justifying not going in to help Americans get to the airport while the British do everything in their power to get their people out?

I am concerned that this is making us, the British, look competent. Thinking this is a mistake.

Our Foreign Secretary (your equivalent of Secretary of State) was on holiday and only returned on Sunday. During his holiday a lot of key shit that the British needed to do for the evac got missed.

https://theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/au … -to-resign

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58265160

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

None of these countries are "the same bullshit". You write the dumbest shit in all these threads.

You've admitted that you 1) are not informed 2) don't care to be and 3) don't care about any of this.

If that's the case you basically don't have an opinion or insight on any of this that's worth a damn. Now just got to wait for you to reply with some post that completely misses the point.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

None of these countries are "the same bullshit". You write the dumbest shit in all these threads.

You've admitted that you 1) are not informed 2) don't care to be and 3) don't care about any of this.

If that's the case you basically don't have an opinion or insight on any of this that's worth a damn. Now just got to wait for you to reply with some post that completely misses the point.

You're engaging in hysteria....that's it...

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Dude, worrying about what's happening to people in a country with +30m population isn't hysteria. It's called having some compassion.

Criticising your country's leaders for 1) the extent of their withdrawal and 2) how they've conducted it isn't hysteria either. It's calling out a major foreign policy failure.

For someone who went on about morality, compassion and humanity during the Trump presidency, you're really showing yourself just to be a massive hypocrite who doesn't give a shit.

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yes, Twitter is a news source. Depending on the poster on twitter depends on how reliable it is.

The ability for news and information to spread rapidly on social media in the early 10s is part of what allowed the Arab Spring to happen.

Not sure why you are dismissing it.

Also, not sure why you are bringing it up when all Id was doing was observing what was happening on the platform. Your post doesn't even make sense.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Dude, worrying about what's happening to people in a country with +30m population isn't hysteria. It's called having some compassion.

Criticising your country's leaders for 1) the extent of their withdrawal and 2) how they've conducted it isn't hysteria either. It's calling out a major foreign policy failure.

For someone who went on about morality, compassion and humanity during the Trump presidency, you're really showing yourself just to be a massive hypocrite who doesn't give a shit.

Oh no...I think our country is incompetent...you and I agree there...

Like I said before...this has been going on since i was 19 years of age...we've accomplished nothing. That's the embarrassment. I don't care that much about Biden. I do hate Trump with a fucking passion.

It'll never end for this country...too many businesses make their fortunes off of endless war. We'll find some other venture to waste time and resources on soon enough.

Let in the refugees...I'll say it over and over...other than that...most of this conversation is a complete farce...and because I don't know what happened in Season 9, episode 4 of Afghanistan I'm labeled idiot.

I'm gonna guess the majority of the 'knowledge' in this thread was learned in the past few days. It's all reactionary.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yes, Twitter is a news source. Depending on the poster on twitter depends on how reliable it is.

The ability for news and information to spread rapidly on social media in the early 10s is part of what allowed the Arab Spring to happen.

Not sure why you are dismissing it.

Also, not sure why you are bringing it up when all Id was doing was observing what was happening on the platform. Your post doesn't even make sense.

He's trolling at this point. His post at me was just him trying to antagonize an argument.  He's still pushing the spin/talking points about the war and not the exit.

Board footer