You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Ain't Going Down history?

metallex78 wrote:
misterID wrote:

They did a fantastic job on the AFD box set, imo

I think you’re the first GN’R fan I’ve heard say that.

Most have said it’s overpriced junk, and none of the stuff that fans really wanted - being actual live video and audio footage from that era.

Most of those demos had been in circulation for years, though it was pretty cool to get them officially released.

But if anything, I hope the UYI box is nothing like the AFD box, and more like Metallica’s Black album box, and filled with great audio and video content.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Ain't Going Down history?

misterID wrote:

I’m honestly not that hard to please. 16

I’ve wanted good recordings of those songs. I got the greatest hits solely because the songs were remastered and sounded way better than the originals. So I was satisfied. Move To The City was worth it alone for me. Unless it comes with a Blu-ray, I’m not all that interested in the extras like shirts, bandanna’s and stickers and shit.

But if the UYI box set doesn’t come with some kind of Blu-ray I will be disappointed. If it’s not a good documentary of the UYI tour (which is what Slash was interested in and said Axl had it all) then at least the Making Fucking Videos stuff available WITH good quality versions of the unreleased videos.

Board footer