You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: If GNR releases nothing in 2023, is this the end for you?

Axl S wrote:

I think he's Axl's vocal tech for live shows for the past 35 years

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

misterID wrote:

The tour manager is Del James isn’t it?

well thats what i thought but someone at mygnr mentioned they had seen him labeled as a tour manager on some show or something.

Shacklermyrye

Anyway may be worth keeping an eye on Leaked.cx over the next few weeks/months

guts
 Rep: 1 

guts wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

New tracks that are posted online are always posted first on the gnr fan forums and before other sites.

Shacklermyrye

guts wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

New tracks that are posted online are always posted first on the gnr fan forums and before other sites.

Yeah but they get pulled quick and they wont be there

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Dani_1455 wrote:

An update from everyone here, Axl's tour manager said this: "And I know the band's gonna start working on new music - they've got a bunch of stuff recorded already - there will be new Guns N' Roses music very soon. In fact, I think they're trying to get a single out, like any day now. So you may hear something very, very soon."

Very good news from a person near to Axl

He also says the new music is very Appetite oriented. He said that when they recorded AFD, they did 29 songs, but only 11 made the album (it was actually 12).

Does anyone else find this interesting and bizarre that for one, I’ve never heard that they recorded close to 30 songs for AFD, and that they’re now apparently revisiting those leftover songs nearly 40 years later.

Only in the world of GN’R…

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Dani_1455 wrote:

An update from everyone here, Axl's tour manager said this: "And I know the band's gonna start working on new music - they've got a bunch of stuff recorded already - there will be new Guns N' Roses music very soon. In fact, I think they're trying to get a single out, like any day now. So you may hear something very, very soon."

Very good news from a person near to Axl

He also says the new music is very Appetite oriented. He said that when they recorded AFD, they did 29 songs, but only 11 made the album (it was actually 12).

Does anyone else find this interesting and bizarre that for one, I’ve never heard that they recorded close to 30 songs for AFD, and that they’re now apparently revisiting those leftover songs nearly 40 years later.

Only in the world of GN’R…

Well you have the 12 afd tracks, 4 live like a suicide tracks, then you can assume shadow, bad obsession, don’t cry, you could be mine, maybe kohd. Then new work tune and the plague. Idk getting to the point where someone could thumb in the air say 30 songs. Probably include other hollywood rose shit too.

Edit: November Rain as well.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I wonder if the likes of "Too Much Too Soon", "Cornshucker" or "Aint Going Down" will show up.

OR who knows.....there was also some stuff Slash worked on in the 2 months he was back in like 1995 or whenever that was wasn't there?

Plus all the chinese stuff.

Very exciting.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Wasn’t the songs they were working on in 95 supposedly like AFD?

I wouldn’t surprised if Hardskool came from those sessions.

Shacklermyrye

misterID wrote:

Wasn’t the songs they were working on in 95 supposedly like AFD?

I wouldn’t surprised if Hardskool came from those sessions.

On the locker leak cd it says NU AX on it which implies the vocals may be new replacing an older take. it doesn't say that on any of the other tracks with vocals either

If it really was meant to be on that Jackie Chan movie in 98 then I'd assume there had to a somewhat finished version. Given Dominguez said the most finished songs that year were Oklahoma and Ides Of March it implies it wasn't worked on while he was there, so it's likely 96/97

Which Slash I think hinted at by mentioning how it had history the others didn't.

Board footer