You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Re: Drunk/under the influence thread

Slashisvr wrote:

im drunk!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

tequila is good shit...its been way too long since i've had it last

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Had a fight with the wife due to alcohol.

Some guy I know got massively pissed at our place in the autumn of 2009 so she refuses him to ever come back to our place.

We were supposed to have a Nintendo tournament last night, drinking a few beers and the dude wanted to come as he's apart of the Nintendo group of people. So she says I can drink and my other pals can drink, but not him. I can't put those rules upon one guy and let the others do as they please, especially since the guy is harmless, so it all went to bits and pieces.

We ended up at his place instead, drinking beer and playing Nintendo.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Your wife was right.

What's wrong with a Nintendo tournament that's alcohol-free?

I swear to God I don't understand the hold that beer/booze have on people. It ain't even that good.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I can appreciate a good beer drinking/video game playing tournament, but I suppose your wife was in the right.  I mean, she kind of put you in a tough spot, but then again that friend of yours sort of forced the issue.  I've got a friend who's done some pretty bad stuff at parties when drunk and the wives have threatened to ban him.  It never happens though, and he usually behaves, but there's always the possibility.  Changing venues was probably best for all parties involved.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
DCK wrote:

So she says I can drink and my other pals can drink, but not him. I can't put those rules upon one guy and let the others do as they please, especially since the guy is harmless, so it all went to bits and pieces.

That's a real dilemma man. I can see your wife's point if the guy was an asshole at your place previously, but at the same time, it's pretty hard for you as a mate of his to impose some kind of double standard rules where you are all alloud to party and he can't.  That's not really how most male friendships operate.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

That's not really how most male friendships operate

That's the problem with men. We focus on being "fair" to the guy who's the drunk and the fuck up, and not being "fair" to the guys who don't act inappropriate when on alcohol.

What's not fair is denying alcohol to everyone because the guy can't handle his liquor. What's not fair is an entire party having to put up with a guy who doesn't drink responsibly.

If the guy doesn't like it that way, maybe he should BEHAVE - like a big boy.

Board footer