You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Re: What song do you want to hear most?

I gotta say one i would love to hear but I doubt will ever be released is Ides Of March.

Raven5790
 Rep: 0 

Raven5790 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

I gotta say one i would love to hear but I doubt will ever be released is Ides Of March.

Probably a song on the village is that with other name.. I read something like these before..

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I would believe Circus Maximus is Ides. A tune built around a drum loop. The Caesar connection…

Raven5790

Raven5790 wrote:
misterID wrote:

I would believe Circus Maximus is Ides. A tune built around a drum loop. The Caesar connection…

Some people say Circus maximus is Seven, according to Brain in a interview..

misterID

misterID wrote:

Brain just said he used a sample from Ben Hur. If it’s pieces or an intro maybe, but it’s not even a structured song. And it’s supposed to be the best Marco worked on. Unless it grew from that into something else. The General, Scraped, This I Love weren’t in the locker leaks, so who knows.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Axl, settle this debate!

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Someone said recently that Fortus said in a Q&A on facebook that Seven was Circus Maximus & Dtune combined. No idea if it's true or not though. I haven't tried to mash them up & tbh can't really see how it would work. Hopefully one day we will know for sure but who knows

Raven5790

Raven5790 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Someone said recently that Fortus said in a Q&A on facebook that Seven was Circus Maximus & Dtune combined. No idea if it's true or not though. I haven't tried to mash them up & tbh can't really see how it would work. Hopefully one day we will know for sure but who knows

I don't remember if was Fortus, but I read a lot on the forums that those songs probably are related..

Sky Dog wrote:

Fortus wasn’t even in the band when those demos were cut!

The Gnr fan base is getting a little delusional again.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Brain turned in “his” songs before their first show, which is probably why Scraped (Lies They Tell) and The General aren’t in the locker leaks. It makes more sense that Circus predates Brain being in the band. But the way Brain described it does fit, ngl. I just find it hard to believe that after all these years of playing coy and vague about the recordings, Richard is suddenly going to be that specific to a fan

Board footer