You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bill Brasky
 Rep: 0 

Re: The General and Monsters

Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

And you read what Darks explaination was, weird you keep ignoring that.  Why is that? Do you need it to be quoted again?

Lmfao you're one stupid fuck ain't you.
Be a man accept your wrong and apologize to axl s and move on.

why would I apologize?  Axl  S is still full of shit and claiming a false narrative.  But go on Billy boy.

So 3 people who actually have first person accounts say it happened the same way. But they who were actually there are wrong ? and you who were not there are right ?

Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

Still doesnt mean you are not a joke lol And you know you are a shit poster that is all you ever do.

Your a clueless fuck. Who can't admit he's wrong.

Except I am not wrong. But go on.  Dark already explained all of this maybe you should learn to read. time  to ignore you now.

You should learn reading comprehension. 
Of course it's time to injore me your a bitch technically dark's bitch boi.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:

Your a clueless fuck. Who can't admit he's wrong.

Except I am not wrong. But go on.  Dark already explained all of this maybe you should learn to read. time  to ignore you now.

You should learn reading comprehension. 
Of course it's time to injore me your a bitch technically dark's bitch boi.

Here is his post again

"I have never been dishonest with anyone in the fan community with the exception of suspected hoarders.. just to clarify. I am also VERY careful in the words I use - I said I have not SEEN any empirical evidence... note the key word.
It is impossible for me to claim with certainty that anything I've HEARD (without having access to the original file(s) either over a phone or Discord or whatever is legitimate .. ESPECIALLY given how easy it is to manipulate those things now-a-days.
Have I claimed to hear things that I suspect to be real? - Abso-damn-lutely. Have I ever proclaimed they are with 100% assurance - nope.. and wouldn't until I got the source material myself to check out.
I'm not here to cause static or be a problem.. I'm just a dorky fan like everyone else at the end of the day."

So since you are too  dumb to understand this I will break it down for you.

Just because Rick claimed he was playing a new Gnr song over the phone to him, Dark said to Axl S he has not SEEN any empirical evidence meaning he could not prove what Rick played him was legit.

For example, that closing in on your clip is claimed to be guns n roses. If I played Dark that over the phone and said oh this is a CD outtake. yes he heard something that is claimed to be guns n roses but he has not SEEN any empirical evidence that is a legit GNR song.

I am not sure why you and axl s are having such a hard time with these.

We have all heard songs that are claimed to be GNR leaks but we have not seen any empirical evidence to prove they are actually guns n roses.

Just like we have HEARD these two new leaks  General and Monsters but there is no any empirical evidence either way if its the Slash or Robin era versions.

Someone can claim oh is the 2006 version but there is no empirical evidence that is it that version

That is what this whole thing has been about and what Axl S has been caught up about and why he is full of shit for taking things out of context

This is my last reply on this if you still dont understand the difference then that is on you.

Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky wrote:

Dave your being a daft cunt and it's been explained to you why countless times why on this matter.

You have 3 people Axl S , Dadud and Llama saying it went down the same way.

Dark post his nonsense filled obfuscation
Like he always does.

Now i heard it went down the way 3 people said second hand years ago.

Your basing your whole argument on Darknemus bullshit post.

Isn't Darknemus claim to fame he lied and tricked a hoarder for songs and leaked them ?
That's the guy you think is being honest.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

I would say chances are Zodiac has vocals. Why include a no vox tag on RM2, if there wasn't at least a scratch or scatting vocal take recorded.

With that said, we were way off on that cellphone clip being "The General". We are probably way off on most things we assume to be common knowledge amongst the fan base, including our assumptions about certain members of the fanbase itself.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Zodiac, Quick Song, Curly, Elvis and Dtune seem far more structured, produced and polished than Better and Shacklers were at that time. Even Sorry. I’ll be shocked if more than a few of them don’t have vocals. I can’t see Axl being stumped on them.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:

Zodiac, Quick Song, Curly, Elvis and Dtune seem far more structured, produced and polished than Better and Shacklers were at that time. Even Sorry. I’ll be shocked if more than a few of them don’t have vocals. I can’t see Axl being stumped on them.

that is because some of those songs are probably buckethead left over songs from monsters and robots. So they were already done and he just gave them to Axl to put vocals on.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
misterID wrote:

That's a really great point. No telling how many vox versions of tracks exist in some form or another. I know we like to think the hoarders have tons of goodies, but there are probably more random people that worked on the project that truly have the holy grail of this era.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:

that is because some of those songs are probably buckethead left over songs from monsters and robots. So they were already done and he just gave them to Axl to put vocals on.

Gotta disagree with you here, Dave. If they were Bucket’s songs they would have sounded like the other Bucket songs. And Bucket never structured songs like those. And these, imo, pretty clearly featured Robin. They sound like they’d been hammered out as songs by the band as a whole.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:

Gotta disagree with you here, Dave. If they were Bucket’s songs they would have sounded like the other Bucket songs. And Bucket never structured songs like those. And these, imo, pretty clearly featured Robin. They sound like they’d been hammered out as songs by the band as a whole.

Songs like D tune, zodiac, dummy and dup suplex are clearly Buckethead songs.  sure Robin can be on them because he was probably added but BH brought songs from his solo stuff for Axl to work on

Board footer