You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tmgladden
 Rep: 2 

Re: Guns n roses played the general

Tmgladden wrote:
monsterscantkillme wrote:

Okay guys. Listen to this. On the live performance from The General I hear body and low end rumble from Slash on the live performance. Oh The General demo it is Super Strat on high. Big difference from the demo and live performance. This tells me it is Robin on The General demo. Do you guy based on my new audio evidence still say I'm nuts and ready for the looney bin?

Get to the punchl1ne

Tmgladden wrote:

Okay guys. Listen to this. On the live performance from The General I hear body and low end rumble from Slash on the live performance. Oh The General demo it is Super Strat on high. Big difference from the demo and live performance. This tells me it is Robin on The General demo. Do you guy based on my new audio evidence still say I'm nuts and ready for the looney bin?

Get to the punchl1ne

The punchline is Robin doesn't play live songs with body and low end rumble like Slash did last night on The General. Robin does Super Strat on high on the demo.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Tried to remove that lady screaming like mad, not that i can blame her

https://soundcloud.com/bob-terry-664625014/the-general-live-first-performance

Shacklermyrye wrote:

[/embed]

This audio provided by Shacklemyrye proves my case that it is Robin on the demo and Slash on the official release. Thank you, Shacklemyrye.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

[/embed]

This audio provided by Shacklemyrye proves my case that it is Robin on the demo and Slash on the official release. Thank you, Shacklemyrye.

no it doesnt lol it more shows its probably slash on it

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

[/embed]

it more likely shows Robin on the demo. listen to how out of tune Slash sounds on Robin's art. Slash struggling badly to be Robin on stage.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

[/embed]

it more likely shows Robin on the demo. listen to how out of tune Slash sounds on Robin's art. Slash struggling badly to be Robin on stage.

I have listened to muliple shots of the live verision and its pretty much just like the demo, unlke Hard School and perhaps.

Also didn't Marco even say the leak version does not sound like the same version he worked on?

Also is pretty annoying you have ruined two threads about the general.

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

[/embed]

Robin's art comes out of nowhere and explodes on the high end. Listen to the body and how Slash dips low and is out of tune trying to capture Robin. The Robin solo keeps climbing. The Slash doesn't climb on high notes and dips and goes low. The low rumble. The limitations of Slash. Limitations Robin doesn't have. Slash tried the same thing live on Perhaps and Hard Skool and didn't deliver. The same here with this.

dave-gnfnr wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

I have listened to muliple shots of the live verision and its pretty much just like the demo, unlke Hard School and perhaps.

Also didn't Marco even say the leak version does not sound like the same version he worked on?

I have listened to the same things you have and you have it wrong. The Slash COVER solo doesn't climb like Robin's on The General. It goes low. The body. The low rumble. Slash doesn't have it, man. Slash is limited on what he can do and this clearly shows it.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

I have listened to the same things you have and you have it wrong. The Slash COVER solo doesn't climb like Robin's on The General. It goes low. The body. The low rumble. Slash doesn't have it, man. Slash is limited on what he can do and this clearly shows it.

Slash re-writes robins parts just like he did on perhaps and hard school.  What slash played last night, sounds like what is on the leaked track. It seems like its slash and fortus on the leak.  I thought it was Robin and BH at first on The General until I heard the live version.

I have always though its slash and duff on Monsters since the music sounds like the stuff they did in VR

Board footer