You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: *FALSE* "The Collective's" unofficial statement regarding C.D.

Neemo wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

HAHA

Well it seems really coincidental that this email is supposed to be addressed to a person -  that was posted over at Here Today by gunns1 -  and it coincidentally winds up on the message boards.

its a joker over @ cd.com called bucketheader whos been going on about this crap for a while now

hes hatched this elaborate story about some people that have been fired by geffen and are leaking CD to get back at the label for firing them...first he started talking about the "collective" then he talked about a leak of "motormouth" a few days ago now this is the big news we've all been waiting for on the 15th 9

Neemo wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

HAHA

Well it seems really coincidental that this email is supposed to be addressed to a person -  that was posted over at Here Today by gunns1 -  and it coincidentally winds up on the message boards.

its a joker over @ cd.com called bucketheader whos been going on about this crap for a while now

hes hatched this elaborate story about some people that have been fired by geffen and are leaking CD to get back at the label for firing them...first he started talking about the "collective" then he talked about a leak of "motormouth" a few days ago now this is the big news we've all been waiting for on the 15th 9

First off what leaks  LOL, that is something that is always a tough fake to pull off, probably why we haven't been listening to anything.

Secondly, some people just have waaay to much time on their hands.   

"The Collective"  are we in a Star Trek episode.  14

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I can't believe so many people appear to be buying it, has half the community been labotomised or something?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

I can't believe so many people appear to be buying it, has half the community been labotomised or something?

haha i know that is the part that got me...i mean so many things scream fake right off the bat...now for the newbs to this game i can understand...but there are even a few long time posters who are getting sucked in...AGAIN 18

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

There are so many people so far up Axl's ass that they wouldn't know the truth if it smacked them.  I've said this for years now...there are people that have convinced themselves that Axl can do no wrong and they will make excuses for this when it is proven wrong as well.  A lot of those same people think CD is going to change the music industry forever...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

People are so starved for any info and starved to believe anything is gonna happen with this. That's why these people go for this shit. It's unbelievable to me.

I'm hoping to use some Uni contacts today to get some. Like for instance I wanna find out if the names in the "collective" are even real people at Uni. I'm hoping to pass the supposed email by the Uni contact and see if they've ever seen anything remotely close to it internally.

I'm not sure if I can get all that done today but I'm gonna try really hard.

well dont put you neck out....make sure you tell them that youthink its faker than hell...but that the fans online are going apeshit so you want to end the lies or something

Sky Dog wrote:

quite elaborate........:sick:

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

an unofficial statement by "the collective" couldn`t be more fake than this load of shit..... 

if someone really wants to make up something like this, they could at least do their homework. this text by "gnrjanus" and "bucketheader" is so full of errors and lame attempts to sound legit, it`s almost not readable....

they fucked up every sentence by mentioning unnecessary details, which can either be proven bullshit, or consist of bits and peaces of info we heard in the past to make it sound real.. for example beta being the manager (personal manager and manager mean to different things...), the album being planned for digital release, the song motormouth, the mention of "burnout paradise", the martin luther king quotes as a source of delay, the bonus dvd, etc etc........

they just tried too hard....    them mentioning "broken" is just the icing on the cake to me....   to make it even more obvious, they wrote it in a way a 12 year old immigrant from india would be capable of.

this rumour isn´t even fun, it just pisses me of to see people like that trying to fool the gnr community in such a lame way. and there are even people buying into it.... at least it was finally deleted from htgth.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer