You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: new Baz interview..talking about Axl/GnR again

Sky Dog wrote:

Sic will do the research and I will help with reading any legal documents. If you are looking for logic, there isn't much to go around with the Chinese Debacle!:haha: As Mr Stradlin once sang..."there's no logic here today, do as you got to, go your own way...":laugh:

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Chinese Stew - A Realist's View of the Chinese Democracy Debacle
brought to you by GnRevolution.com

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

or

TWAT - What the Fuck is going on with GNR!?
brought to you by GnRevolution.com

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

madagas, you cad! How dare you hide behind your legal eagle banner and leave me to suss out the ill-logic of Axl and his crooked cohorts by myself!

We will take on the job, uncover new avenues of information in this scandalous saga and offer a first-look deal for Beta, who can prevent a full-on release of the complete document and the catalogue of sources in both printed and electrical form by supplying the project contributors with final studio versions of various unreleased songs. The tentative list of demands includes titles such as Prostitute, Sorry, If the World and The General.

During the intermission, tea will be served in the Blue Room, whilst I entertain our entourage by reading aloud from an unabridged transcript of the Watergate tapes.

starsko
 Rep: 6 

starsko wrote:

Thanks to GNR1991 at mygnr: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?sho … try1992779

Interview with Baz on the Classic Metal Show, February 23rd, 2008:

DJ: Be honest here Sebastian... Are we ever gonna hear Chinese Democracy? Not you, but us!

Baz:: YES!

DJ: [laughs] Ok.....

Baz: Yes you are. I know for a fact you are. And, it's not really him holding it back. It's all these business people fighting over it. And you know, I've been in contact with him and he's had it done for a long time.

DJ:: Right.

Baz:: And it's just.. There's so many people that are fighting over that album, that it's really bigger than him, you know? So, when I read all this crap about him, it's so hilarious 'cause people don't really know what they're talking about. You know? Guns N' Roses is bigger than rock.

DJ:: Right.

Baz:: They're like the Stones or Led Zeppelin, or Fleetwood Mac or something like that. Like when we toured with them, the whole city comes. You know, it's not just like "here's a show", it's like everybody comes out, you know?

DJ:. Right

Baz:: So... It's a very big deal. You'll hear it. I heard it, it's totally incredible.

DJ:: Excellent man.

AtariLegend wrote:

That DJ sure sounds convinced...

starsko
 Rep: 6 

starsko wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

That DJ sure sounds convinced...

Right.

Be great if we could ever hear it.  17

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:

Baz can bite me.

Seriously can and will this man ever shut up?

It's really annoying that he has to talk about this album.

As far as I see it, he doesn't even know anymore than we do.  Think about it.  He runs his mouth.  Axl knows he runs his mouth.  So why would Axl give him any info when it's been under raps all this time.  Axl isn't that stupid to entrust someone like Baz with the goings on of CD. 

I bet the version Baz heard wasn't even the final version.

Board footer