You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Daily Hot Celebrity Piece of Ass Pic of the Day Thread

Olorin wrote:

Why bother with the racquet 14

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Well apparently she's got some skills.  She won the "girls" 2008 French Open singles title.  But seriously, she's gotta face some problems down the line supporting those things.

faldor

faldor wrote:

James feel free to remove this if you see fit.  I won't post the direct link, but this article should explain it quite clear.  Apparently the Rhianna/Chris Brown drama has come back into play in a different light. 

Rihanna Nude Photos Remain Online
by Paul Cashmere - May 10 2009
photo by Ros O'Gorman

Websites posting the alleged naked Rihanna photos have been ordered to take them down, but most have not.

Photos featuring someone who appears to be Rihanna nude with someone who looks a lot like Chris Brown were taken in a hotel room.

One of the shots shows the alleged Rihanna taking a picture on an alleged blackberry of an alleged bathroom mirror that allegedly has the words “I love you Robyn” written on the mirror.

Rihanna’s real name is Robyn.

One of the photos also features the alleged Chris Brown with a pair of pink panties on his head. Yep, they are definitely pink panties, there is not alleged about that visual.

Seven photos are still live at tehbored.com.

Island Def Jam, Rihanna’s label has issued legal notices to sites publishing the photos but only “alleges” the photos are Rihanna. The demand reads “unauthorized photos purported to be… Rihanna" and claiming to be a violation of the artist’s rights have been ordered offline by Def Jam. However, as the notice does not say it is her, just that it is “purported” to be her, then they have no legal demand to taking them down, if in fact, it is not her.

We can safely assume by Def Jam’s demands that the “alleged” Rihanna is most likely the real deal. They are going to a lot of trouble to cover up someone’s bare ass if it isn’t.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Those pics of Rihanna are hot.  I'd hit it harder than Chris Brown.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I went over there, and found Jessica Biel's tits. That's even better.

faldor

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I went over there, and found Jessica Biel's tits. That's even better.

Looks like I've got something to do later.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

holy crap anyone kow who this is? i didnt at first

2hnw489.jpg

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

No but I want to know her wink

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Megan Foxx.... how could you not know Megan Fox ???? You call yourselves men.... baaah

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

lol Really? I guess in that shot she doesn't look like the way I thought she looked. I really only know her post transformers I think!

Board footer