You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: The Rant Thread

Olorin wrote:

Americans are lightweights though, I seen groups of them arrive at parties at college with a 12 pack of beer to be shared amongst themselves 10

Our gin is 40% volume, its funny the extra kick the 50% has, but my greedy measures dont help. I figure there is more empty calories in your drink the more tonic you use, and I gotta watch my figure big_smile

My problems over anyway, I spanked the last of it last night. Throat hurts today, was worried it was the onset of swine flu when I woke up, then last night came flooding back...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

people that cant park piss me off 4 are you in that big of a fucking hurry that you cant even pullinto a space properly? the thing is this jackass was there before me and a half hour later i came out of the store and the car was still there like that! it takes 2 seconds to straighten out your car instead of taking 4 spaces up 4

28i9cfr.jpg
e6r9qs.jpg

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I sloppily park sometimes, but that's pretty bad. Four entire spaces that can't be used, for only a couple seconds, and a couple feet of adjustments.

If I would've gotten out and saw that, I would've immediately gotten back in, cranked up, and started all over again.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah it doesnt look like a real fancy car either. Sometimes people park like that on purpose when they're driving sports cars so no one accidently opens a door into them...but its mega arrogance.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

you have to understand, some people just can't do it properly

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^at least she is in the spot straight 16

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

3 years ago tonight I met up with friends, got merry drunk, and rounded off the night by seeing GN'R on live on stage. Where does the time go sad

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Anyway, instead of having a couple of GnT's for a wee relaxing nightcap, I'm ending of plastered after a couple of drinks and bumping and crashing around the house, failing spectacularly to be quiet and discreet.

supaplex wrote:

you have to understand, some people just can't do it properly

I think that was Olorin driving the other night.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Anyway, I had a bad weekend. Tried working on some projects, weren't really going my way. Ughhh.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Ha! The only thing I drive under the influence, is a mouse big_smile

Board footer