You are not logged in. Please register or login.

maguire22
 Rep: 11 

Re: The Rant Thread

maguire22 wrote:

Yeah I agree with the being straight up, and my sis's well let's just say I'm not young, we are talking their accumulated experiences from dating aged 19 - 43 (oldest lass) and I brought the "r" word to the table, but a few times, I know from history they met a guy who thought favours were like credits to be traded in...

Gotta say my sisters are NOT paranoid, etc, and luckily not a one of them has fallen to any slimebag, just brought it up as a thing, you know. 22

I like your approach - no "friendly" "oh, I don't wanna make you, I just want to hear all about your schooldays" - this is sound, is Integrity.

I rant, but I rant TRUE. 22:thumbup::thumbup:

Sky Dog wrote:

I am sick and fucking tired of RAIN..........................ARGGGHHHHHHHHH.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

maguire22
 Rep: 11 

maguire22 wrote:
madagas wrote:

Works for me today, doing shifts, got 4 hours sleep last night, and I've been in working all day, this way no need to shower or run a comb through my hair, just stick on a hat & baggy jacket and I'm golden to go out for some groceries & wine.:cool:

Every cloud has a silver lining... or least some skanky guy under a pullover, with BO.... 9

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
madagas wrote:

Do you live in Georgia?!  I was just in ATL a couple weeks ago. Peachtree area, near the CNN Center & Olympic Park.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I am annoyed about a damn scheduled power outage which now means I've got to wait untill tommorow before I can finish my Computing work.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
russtcb wrote:

If I a dude is sent to help fix your sales culture why would you say the following phrases to him?

"Oh it's cool... if someone wants to buy something, they'll come to me"

or this nugget upon being instructed as to how to great customers?

"Yeah... I don't know if I'm going to say all of that to people"

People are stupid. Sounds like they really don't want to be there, which is toxic in a sales environment. If you do these pitches often, a little tidbit, I was at a seminar a while back, and the speaker was real enthusiastic, real you know, not fake, wired on coffee too. Anyway, he's speaking and asks a question to us aloud, a friend of mine responds correctly & the speaker congratulates by saying "That's right. You got it bro".  We were dying laughing later at how casual he was, but it was effective. Just thought I'd throw that out there for you, might help some laid back guys become enthused & believe into your pitch.

Sky Dog wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
madagas wrote:

Do you live in Georgia?!  I was just in ATL a couple weeks ago. Peachtree area, near the CNN Center & Olympic Park.

Yes, Atlanta......very familiar with that area as well.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I guess I thought you were in VA but that is Gunslinger, get you 2 mixed up occasionally. Cool town, I didn't venture very far (Hard Rock & Max Lagers I think). I was only there Fri night-Sun & have a friend about 30 mins outside the city (Coweta school district teacher), but didn't even get to meet up with him.

Yes, go Dawgs. Love the SEC.

Sky Dog wrote:

I went to UGA...TOUGH loss to LSU.

Board footer