You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: The Rant Thread

metallex78 wrote:

Dropped my iPhone today, that I've barely had for 3 months, and I barely even dropped it (probably a couple of feet from the ground), but now the screen has gone blank and won't turn on or off. It's actually stuck on vibrate as if a phone call is coming through, but there are no visible signs of damage, no cracks or scratches.

I'm gonna try taking it into the phone shop I got it from and see if they'll replace it for me, which I doubt. Not fucking happy though!

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Well, my phone sorted itself out, but I have something else I want to rant about now...

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Right, so a girl I work with, I've been flirting with for a couple of months, we've gone to lunches together, we email, facebook, facebook poke, phone texts, she has even sent me photos of herself (nothing rude, but still!) etc etc, and I've been trying to get her to go out with me, because all of that stuff to me indicates that hey, SHE LIKES ME. Right?

But tonight, she updates her facebook status that she's in a relationship with another guy. What the fuck? Seriously???
If she was doing all that and she's NOT interested in me, what the fuck, really?

No wonder it's so hard being a single guy these days.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Oh, and unlike a few of the other girls I've pursued, she seemed like quite a genuine person, and had just come out of a long relationship previously. So I didn't take her for one to be seeing other guys, and she never mentioned it either.

What the fuck man, really, what the fuck???

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

So fucking pissed right now

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Dude that's fucked up.

I HATE it when girls do that kind of thing, like loosely dating a few people at once and sort of play them off to find the best deal. Seems half the girls I meet are dating 3 people at once.

Either that or she was in this relationship the whole time - and decided to interpret your approaches as you being "friendly" - when it's clear you were making an approach - because she's one of those girls who seems to want to have her cake and eat it too by constantly accepting girlfriend style privlages from her male friends but then shutting any romance down on the basis that it's a normal friendship - when they take far more from it than you'd give any male friend.

WTF is with Aussie women these days. Maybe we should bring in arranged marrages or something...I actually think my folks would have picked me a better match than I seem to!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Been there, and trust me it'll make you go fucking furious.

I knew a chick, and she had me over to the house, introduced me to her friends, we hanged, all this bullshit and led me along, but then started talking about her relationship with her ex like they were back together (like I should back off, which I did), but she basically left the impression like if she wasn't in that spot, she'd totally hook up with me.

Not only did she become available again immediately, she never said a thing when she was with me, knowing totally how our relationship was. Then I find out from a friend, that she's with another guy that's like 10 years older than her.

She never said a thing. I then later found out this fuckin' whore got with the guy, by breaking up a 19-year relationship to do it. How did I find out? She bragged about it to me while talking with me. Like her pussy was so special that this guy left his partner of two decades for her.

Needless to say, once I got the rest of the story... I was happy as hell that I didn't hook up with her. Any girl that would be PROUD like a badge of honor for constantly lying, and then fucking her way into a relationship as a mistress, is headfucked beyond belief.

My overall point to you is - there's always a story behind the chick. Trust me, if that bitch treated you like that, she's a manipulator, there's more to the story of her being nuts, and it'll come to light eventually, and you'll be better off having not "gone there".

But yeah, I fucking HATE chicks like that. If you don't like me, hey that's fine, you don't like me. But don't have me waste my mother fucking time for MONTHS AND MONTHS, when you fucking no you have no intention of going there. Fucking spineless and gutless.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yes, it totally sucks being single these days. And it sucks far worse for men than women. Why? Because women hold all the cards. Women don't hurt for men, even if it's just to get laid - there's always a guy out there.

But guy's have no standards. They don't stand up for anything. So women call all the shots on it, and play guys and play guys, and guys take it for "the hope" of hooking up.

The problem is alot of times women misintepret that "well i'll just use him, because he's using me right? He just wants to fuck me, he isn't sincere" ummm.... no? Sometimes guys actually kind of do like female companionship without that being involved. And when the rug gets pulled out from under you (pun VERY much intended), it's really disillusioning and disheartening.

After you stop being pissed, it downright HURTS. Your friend is gone.

monkeychow wrote:

Dude that's fucked up.

I HATE it when girls do that kind of thing, like loosely dating a few people at once and sort of play them off to find the best deal. Seems half the girls I meet are dating 3 people at once.

Either that or she was in this relationship the whole time - and decided to interpret your approaches as you being "friendly" - when it's clear you were making an approach - because she's one of those girls who seems to want to have her cake and eat it too by constantly accepting girlfriend style privlages from her male friends but then shutting any romance down on the basis that it's a normal friendship - when they take far more from it than you'd give any male friend.

WTF is with Aussie women these days. Maybe we should bring in arranged marrages or something...I actually think my folks would have picked me a better match than I seem to!

That is such bullshit about women not knowing. There's a total friggin' difference and they know it. Otherwise they wouldn't put out and hook up with the other guy. Apparently they can catch signals.

She knew what she was doing.

And dude, Aussie women aren't the only ones that do it. American women do it too.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Thanks for the support guys. I'm still feeling pretty shitty right now, and more hurt than anything. Worst part will be going into work to see her this week.

Do I act friendly, or do I be a prick and make things awkward, I don't know.

And Monkey, this arranged marriage thing sounds like a great idea!

Anna
 Rep: 8 

Anna wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Thanks for the support guys. I'm still feeling pretty shitty right now, and more hurt than anything. Worst part will be going into work to see her this week.

Do I act friendly, or do I be a prick and make things awkward, I don't know.

And Monkey, this arranged marriage thing sounds like a great idea!

@Metallex - you don't have to be friendly especially if she did something like that but you can be civil. I'm not sure why some people do that its like they get a thrill out of it. Getting a thrill in hurting someone's feelings at the end (not cool). at least you found out about it now instead of it going any further, ya know? I hope your feeling a little better hmm

Board footer