You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: The Rant Thread

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Wasn't sure where to put this so I'll throw it here:

My mom passed away two years ago today and it FUCKING SUCKS.

This is exactly why I don't know the exact day my mom died.  Hang in there man.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:

Wasn't sure where to put this so I'll throw it here:

My mom passed away two years ago today and it FUCKING SUCKS.

Damn dude! We are all here for ya if you need to get some feelings out. Sorry for your loss.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Very Sorry for your loss Russ. I had to deal with some family stuff last weekend, and it's been a year and a half since his dad died. Just watching him talk to his mother and her boyfriend, and talking about the family...

I could visably see how much it bothered him. How emotional he was.

But he just won't talk about it -- at all. It runs deep man, so alotta love thrown your way man.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Since this is the rant thread... I will post a rant.

A big wtf at GNR for not playing any new shit in Vegas. You had a whole month there to set up something new. Like what's the point of hoping in this band carrying the legacy of GNR forward? I went on a long GNR hiatus, still reading on the boards but for whatever reason not listening to any of the music. I just recently re-downloaded UYI I and it's like... I can't believe all that potential they had is ruined.

Sorry some people want to hear new music Axl. hmm. Like if there's going to be no more stuff, can you tell everyone else in the band already so they don't give us false hope about hearing new music?

Rant over. Also sorry Russ I hope you feel okay, can't imagine how it feels to lose a parent.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

Since this is the rant thread... I will post a rant.

A big wtf at GNR for not playing any new shit in Vegas. You had a whole month there to set up something new. Like what's the point of hoping in this band carrying the legacy of GNR forward? I went on a long GNR hiatus, still reading on the boards but for whatever reason not listening to any of the music. I just recently re-downloaded UYI I and it's like... I can't believe all that potential they had is ruined.

Sorry some people want to hear new music Axl. hmm. Like if there's going to be no more stuff, can you tell everyone else in the band already so they don't give us false hope about hearing new music?

Rant over. Also sorry Russ I hope you feel okay, can't imagine how it feels to lose a parent.

Now now, come on dude, they played THE SEEKER!!!!!  14 14 14 14 14 14 14

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Already posted on your facebook, but hope you got through the day ok Russ.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Its one of those weeks, my Mam's sister (my favourite aunt) died this morning at 4am after a short but brutal battle with cancer. Nobdy expected this rapid exit.

She had a great life and she was a fucking legend still, looking at how small, old, sad and lost my Mam looked last night actually gave me a pain in my chest.

Old age and decay...I am thinking I won't take part. I think I'll take myself out first. When the doc tells me I'm for the glue factory then its out with a bottle of jack, a bag of green, my GNR vinyls and a glock!

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

Its one of those weeks, my Mam's sister (my favourite aunt) died this morning at 4am after a short but brutal battle with cancer. Nobdy expected this rapid exit.

She had a great life and she was a fucking legend still, looking at how small, old, sad and lost my Mam looked last night actually gave me a pain in my chest.

Old age and decay...I am thinking I won't take part. I think I'll take myself out first. When the doc tells me I'm for the glue factory then its out with a bottle of jack, a bag of green, my GNR vinyls and a glock!

Sorry to hear, friend. I hope your mother feels better soon, and you of course as well.

PS I have decided not to get old, too. Just not taking myself out with a glock wink

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer