You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

Re: FAKE: A clip of THYME may have leaked.

BurningHills wrote:
alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod (homer simpson voice) all the links that i tried on there are dead!!!

probly a fake anyways. 5 heres to hoping im wrong!

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

They don't seem to be buying it over there but I haven't heard anything. Thanks for posting anyways.

EDIT: Sounds fake. Doesn't really sound like Axl. Doesn't fit in with the musical direction of the new band at all. And I can hear the bass - so it's probably not new guns. The quality doesn't sound like anything else we've heard either. Certainly that isn't a cut from the finished album.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

I can't download it at work, but from what I heard on the phone, the scream sounds just like Axl..

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

It could be Axl.  Difficult to tell from just a scream.  No one's presented any evidence of who else it could be, yet, so let's wait.  Whoever it is, I'm interested to hear the rest of the song.  Sounds like a good kick in the ass!

And the solo there is pretty slick too.  It could possibly be Bucket or Ron.

Communist China

One thing I will say for it, the little guitar solo-y type thing could be Robin. But I hear much more of a Skid Row-Blue Oyster Cult than a GNR.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Anyone have Baz's solo album and can say whether this is him?  It sounds a little like his scream.

EDIT: Yeah, it sounds like a different, more bluesy, direction from what we've heard... It's possible that this one was recorded in 06 or something, after Axl got all the industrial sound out of his system.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

here it is everyone judge for themselves...i dont think its gnr personally but ya never know

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SD7LARTV

Communist China

I tried to find some Baz screams on Angel Down and came up with some, it's not the same as this track, I doubt it's him, but it's as similar to Baz as it is to Axl. Any generic high-pitched screamer could've done that.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

Generally Axl's scream is a lot raspier than that isn't it?

Board footer