You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Dexter (Spoiler Alert)

-D- wrote:
russtcb wrote:

So, maybe I'm out in left field here and I hope I am but...

Hidden Text:

anyone else think they're about to go somewhere super weird with Deb in therapy? I get the feeling that they're going to have her develop romantic feelings for Dexter. Odd I know and I hope I'm wrong, just wondering if anyone else had any thoughts on it.

Yep i was thinking the same thing

Hidden Text:

The nerd dating Dexter's babysitter is strange.... I sense he knows something about Dexter being Bay Harbor butcher.. the way he finds shit out?? Makes me wonder.. he has to have some type of purpose. No new character is there for just stage dressing. He is obsessed with Dexter, Did the Serial Killer game, bought that Ice Truck Killer hand.....

AtariLegend wrote:

I'm not so sure, but just as a point of interest:

'Dexter' co-stars Hall and Carpenter divorce final

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A judge has finalized an uncontested divorce between Michael C. Hall and his "Dexter" co-star Jennifer Carpenter.

Court records show Superior Court Judge John Sandoz finalized the divorce on Friday in Los Angeles.

Carpenter filed for divorce nearly a year ago, citing irreconcilable differences. Hall and Carpenter married in December 2008.

Court filings state the details of the division of property will remain confidential.

Hall plays Dexter Morgan, a serial killer who targets other murderers on the hit Showtime series, which is now in its sixth season.

Carpenter plays Hall's sister, a Miami police detective who is often on the trail of her brother's victims, but does not know he is a killer.

Source: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/dexter-co-star … 3QD;_ylv=3

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i wasad thinking that

Hidden Text:

Deb will turn lesbo with the therapist

and that intern guy will figure out who dexter is somehow

johndivney wrote:

they have to do something like what has been mentioned by D & Neemo w/the intern guy

they cant just use him for no apparent reason like they did the creepy irish nanny last yr
can they?

glad to see dexter/deb aren't having that weird off-screen incest thing going anymore. sometimes divorce is a good thing.

agree 100% w u russ re: the season's pacing & form
hope this is really the end of the road for baptista

johndivney wrote:

lol

sorry

if someone wants to call gabriel byrne paddy in return i won't mind. sorry.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yes...yes you are Russ...

I used to think she was the same chick who Played Tootie from Factos of Life

I like Batista, I also like QUinn this season

Hidden Text:

that one night stand bit was fucking hilarious

johndivney wrote:

it's time this season was wrapped up & they got to the good parts like baptista's-bangin'-sister's-bf-who-is-the-intern-@-homicide & deb finally suspecting dex & questioning his weird behaviour.

this colin hanks/religious guff has gone on too long.
it shoulda been like less than half the season & then they do another main story arc.

AtariLegend wrote:

This is season 6, I'd guess next season might be the last.

7 seasons is normally the max for these kind of things.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

the lady that plays LaGuerta was awesome in HBO's "Oz"

one of the 5 best shows I've ever seen. Dean Winters is God.

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:
-D- wrote:

the lady that plays LaGuerta was awesome in HBO's "Oz"

We saw her in an episode of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit on Sunday I believe.

Board footer