You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Dexter (Spoiler Alert)

Neemo wrote:

when's it start?

johndivney wrote:

end of september i think

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:
Neemo wrote:

when's it start?

September 30, 9pm on Showtime big_smile

johndivney wrote:

dear dexter,

kill them all!

Stacey

Stacey wrote:

Just bought Dexter Season 5 on Amazon for a steal with some of my birthday loot. Excited for that to come!

johndivney wrote:

You look pretty stressed.

Stacey

Stacey wrote:

AHHH!!!!

Hidden Text:

So. What is f'ing La Guerta going to do? I'm thinking she's going to end up in bags.
I think Deb is going to stick to Dexter's side after he explains his madness to her.

Hidden Text:

One thing about the episode I didn't like was the airport scene(s) - It would be literally impossible to get away with that kind of thing in an airport in the US post-9/11. Let alone Miami, a HUGE international hub. I just wasn't buying it.

Overall, I liked the episode and am excited for the season. It was a little slow going for me for a season opener, but I'll take it and wait for next week!

johndivney wrote:

It was far too slow.

& the airport kill was guff. Sometimes the show takes really cheap outs like that a lot but it's worse when they do it will kills. W/so little else happening they coulda fixed it better oh well Dex had some nice quips that's really why I watch.

johndivney wrote:

Enjoyed this week's ep. Sad to see the blood slides go.

The Russian mafia angle is a little weak atm, esp since its the main antagonist arc..

Still season is bubbling along not too bad.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I dunno what to make of this season so far...I don't give a shit one way or the other about the bad guy....I dunno what is gonna happen with deb n dex n laguerta

Maybe dexter will hook up with the blonde hottie killer

Board footer