You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Dexter (Spoiler Alert)

Neemo wrote:

he was so familiar with the slides when he opened them, caressing them

but yeah he will set up doakes for sure, i bet laguerta shows up somehow though

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

crazy episode....he better no t turn himself in hmm

and Lila is a nut job, i hope dexter turns a cold shoulder when he finds out 16

He won't turn himself in, at least I hope not.   I guess Harry couldn't take the code Dexters way after he taught him that.

I hate Lila now, she should have really broke her head open when she passed out  4   I actually like Doakes sometimes, it's hard to see him go down for something he didn't do but that will teach him.   I love Dexter's dirty looks tho.  20

I bet they leave us totally hanging in the last episode 17

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i think they will close the chapter, but i have no idea how its gonna go down...the scripts are very well done...anyway if Dexter wants to keep Rita, he will have to ignore Lila....which will cause her to go crazy, then Dexter will kill her cuz she already admitted to killing a man and getting away with it. maybe she will light the cabin on fire and dex will think she killed Doakes, Doakes will escape and Dex will frame Lila as the butcher.... 16 who knows

Either way something is gonna happen to Doakes, he knows too much.

I would love nothing more then Lila to take to fall and the out being that Maria did have those stake out records, even tho Lundee said he couldn't use them, maybe if something heavy goes down and Doakes gets killed, she can somehow be charged with it, ofcourse that would mean Doekes would still have to die.

Then there is the issue with Doakes' fingerprints on the tools that Dexter kicked into the ocean.

Oh man this could go down a million different ways now.

Saudade
 Rep: 0 

Saudade wrote:

The last 2 episodes have already leaked. I've seen them. I'm not going to give any spoilers..

I'll just say that I was disappointed with how everything turned out.

Season 1 was perfect. It was fantastic. The finale was out of this world. An unbelievable twist.

Season 2 was perfect until the last episode.

My friend told me they leaked, he watched them.   Asked me if I wanted them, I said no, I wanted to be good and watch it as they aired.

Now his words that I only allowed him to say was OMG about the last 2 eps. 

Damn I wanna see it and make my own judgement 17

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Im loving it so far.. Haven't watched the leaked episodes. I don't think I will either. I hope it ends well and I hope there will be a season three.

Anyone else think Lila is hot as hell? Crazy or not the girl is fine.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

yeah shes got a nice body

i cant wait to see how this turns out, kinda shocked you said it turned out shitty Saudade hmm\

anyway, i'm not gonna dl it, gotta wait and judge for myself big_smile even though i cant wait to see the ending of this insane season

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i watched it finally...

damn i was like "for real hes not gonna give up"

think doakes will die? and lila will get framed, she stole dexters tracker thingy? i cant wait for the finale

and about the tracker....why the fuck would a serial killer use one of those things to go to a place that he murdered someone...i mean seriously, so dumb 17

Board footer