You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Baz talks about the general and the "trilogy"

Aussie wrote:

I just want one album out and toured and the whole stupid saga to be done and dusted.

The sooner that happens the better!  Nobody is getting any younger so before someone needs a zimmerframe on stage or worse dies, lets get this pathetic thing over and done with so we can move on to the only exciting and potentially productive thing left in the GN'R world - a reunion.

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

Like Lucas it's a control issue, power over the product and the merchandising et.,al.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

myillusions
 Rep: 5 

myillusions wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Axl Rose is a lot like George Lucas. I like that comparison.

Lucas sure failed big time with those last three silly Star Wars films. 16

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Yeah, this story isn't getting much play at the forums.  Malaise is running through the veins of the GNR fanbase.

The only thing that will stir up the fanbase is a leak or an actual release date. No Baz hype, Beta posts, Del rants,etc. are going to change anything.

why would he
we hve known about the 3 album thingi since 2000

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

yeah...and what we say is VERY important...we represent a good .000000005% of the worldwide population. 16 That being said, Baz is a knucklehead......but that doesn't mean Axl didn't record 30-40 songs. We may never hear them but SOMEDAY SOMETHING OF USE WILL COME.....:peace:

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Its possible the trilogy thing is true. I mean in 2002 they said it, now again...I know people say like if they can't release 1 they can't release 3, but that kinda implies that they do them all in order like a normal band...if they already have 3 done by now (which they've had time for) then they can release a whole lot at once just as easily as releasing one....

Although i think the plan was for parts 2 and 3 to be released over the subsequent years..it would be funny if they released a tripple album on 1 day...that would be something to top UYI...lol

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer