You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Baz talks about the general and the "trilogy"

James wrote:
elmir wrote:

for those gnr "historians"...do these dates carry any meaning within them....?...i.e...anniversaries of whatever in Axl's life or whatnot...?...sic...would you know?

A few years back I thought Axl might be waiting for Dylan to become an adult before releasing the album. He said years ago something about if he listened to the album, he would understand. Shows how serious Axl viewed his relationship with Dylan, yet at the same time shows how insane he is since Dylan was two(or was it three?) when the Axl/Steph split took place and more than likely doesn't even remember Axl.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

he prolly remembers axl on some level...my daughter is 3 going on 4 and sometimes things i wonder how much she will remember of this age when she gets older

If i'm away from her for more than a day then i really start to miss her and she gets so excited every day when i come home so i can understand partially why axl may want dylan to understand why all of a sudden he wasnt in his life anymore

it must have been hard, especially if the two of them were really close

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

he prolly remembers axl on some level...my daughter is 3 going on 4 and sometimes things i wonder how much she will remember of this age when she gets older

If i'm away from her for more than a day then i really start to miss her and she gets so excited every day when i come home so i can understand partially why axl may want dylan to understand why all of a sudden he wasnt in his life anymore

it must have been hard, especially if the two of them were really close

Their relationship lasted less than two years if memory serves me correctly. If any strong bond happened, it was likely a one way street(Axl).

Majority of people don't remember shit from when they are two, and its unlikely that fond memories would exist of Axl abusing his mother. If anything, the memories were blocked out.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
elmir wrote:

for those gnr "historians"...do these dates carry any meaning within them....?...i.e...anniversaries of whatever in Axl's life or whatnot...?...sic...would you know?

A few years back I thought Axl might be waiting for Dylan to become an adult before releasing the album. He said years ago something about if he listened to the album, he would understand. Shows how serious Axl viewed his relationship with Dylan, yet at the same time shows how insane he is since Dylan was two(or was it three?) when the Axl/Steph split took place and more than likely doesn't even remember Axl.

I had the sme thoughts and conclusion 22

As for the 'Axl has a masterplan' bullshit... when a man tells even in the autumn of 2006 that his record will come out that year and two years later there's still nothing, I can't stop laughing on his grandious 2012 plans.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
elmir wrote:

I think he'd be 50?! Not sure that means anything.. Also 25 year after AFD, again, probably meaningless unless a spiritual advisor suggested it. 18

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

2012 will see GNR almost certainly inducted into the RNR hall of fame, and massive pressures to reunite with certain people.

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
elmir wrote:

I think he'd be 50?! Not sure that means anything.. Also 25 year after AFD, again, probably meaningless unless a spiritual advisor suggested it. 18

You guys keep better records of what was said and when.  But this is what I do know  prior to West Arkeen's death there was talk of a Trilogy back then West said it would be after 2000 before anything happened which seemed forever then so i don't know if this helps.

the trilogy idea also makes the chess game with the label interesting considering what Lucas negotiated was all his rights after Star Wars, expensive lack of faith for the studio, total control for Lucas, with just a little patience.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Don't worry in thirty years we'll get the Prequel Trilogy:thumbup:

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Don't worry in thirty years we'll get the Prequel Trilogy:thumbup:

I think we'll get it by 2020. Dylan will be as old as Axl was when he fell in love with Stephanie, so he could really understand Axl's feelings. 16

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

I think we'll get it by 2020. Dylan will be as old as Axl was when he fell in love with Stephanie, so he could really understand Axl's feelings. 16

Axl will write one whole trilogy for him. A seperate one it will have "contemporary" and "ground-breaking" tracks so that just like Dylan, Axl can be "with it"

Board footer