You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Let the reunion rumors roll...

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Looks like BS, but who knows. Still, it's probably FOAF (Friend of a friend) mention he heard it's true.

Anyone know if JimBob (in Vegas) knows anything about this guy & his website??  It looks pretty cheesy.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

First of all, I don't see any type of rotating line up occurring...who we start with is probably we will end with for the most part, so long as Sorum can keep his mouth shut.

As far as Adler...I don't see why he couldn't do it. Unless the way he is now is some kind of PR issue.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Axl
Slash
Duff
Dizzy
Richard (w Izzy here and there)
Matt

i was thinking this after i posted actually...and throw in Pitman too, even for UYI they had Teddy and Dizzy on keys so i imagine they will still need 2 sets of keys for certain songs (NR for example)

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I'd much rather see Gilby than Richard. Nothing personal or about his playing, just that it's a "reunion" for a reason.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I'd much rather see Gilby than Richard. Nothing personal or about his playing, just that it's a "reunion" for a reason.

oh same here...but I'm sure axl would want some of his own people around too...

see thats the sad thing here, even if they did reunite i have the feeling that it would be the Axl Faction and the Slash Faction

i personally think it would just more or less them tolerating each other for a tour then moving on afterwards, no real reason, its just how i feel it would go down hmm

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

I doubt it, but it's interesting nonetheless.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

If this ever happens, I think I will have died and gone to Heaven....

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i would have to say that it would be the UYI tour version of the band with appearances here and there of izzy

Here's what my guess is for either "reunion" lineup:

Axl
Slash
Duff
Dizzy
Gilby (w Izzy here and there)
Matt

or

Axl
Slash
Duff
Dizzy
Richard (w Izzy here and there)
Matt

This is exactly how I've always pictured it. I'd prefer the lineup with Gilby just based on nostalgia. But Richard would be fine too. Izzy will no doubt make special guest apperances. I don't see Steven being involved. But either way  a reunion is coming long before CD ever sees the light of day.  The question is weather or not they tour before of after "CD's" release.  Depends on when Slash and Co(Including Izzy). wanna record their parts for the album I guess tongue

Board footer