You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Help Me Get Into Buckethead!!!

buzzsaw wrote:

Just to be clear:  I still don't think he's the right fit for GnR.  Nothing I've heard of his solo stuff (which is very good) changes my mind on that.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Don't get Death Cube K. I repeat, do not get Death Cube K unless you want extreme experimentation, ambient, atmospheric stuff. Not really "songs" as a collection of weird noises, effects, feedback, etc.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Can anyone send me Bucket stuff (links to Youtube preferably, I'm not asking for stolen material) that is jazzy? I've heard him play shredder metal, bluesy rock, funk, acoustic, but jazz from Bucket I haven't heard much of.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

There is some jazzy-type stuff on In Search of The ... but it's not on YouTube.

The CD Octave of the Holy Innocents is neo-jazz/acid jazz. Here's one clip

A lot of people consider Population Override a form of jazz, but I think it's closer to blues.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Speaking of bucket...can anyone tell me if there is a studio version of Jordan? Like on an album I can buy? the only place I found the song was a youtube version of it..which is pretty poor audio...i'd love a better quality one.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

It's not on an album, but I can upload the mp3, but not right now. I'm on my blackberry.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Jordam (full studio version): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VI0TADXE

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

wow thanks so much!!!!! That's wicked!

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

wow thanks so much!!!!! That's wicked!

Yeah, it is pretty good for a one-off song for a game. We can only hope Shackler's Revenge is close to this.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Yeah, it is pretty good for a one-off song for a game. We can only hope Shackler's Revenge is close to this.

Oh hell yeah 9 Insane guitar like that 3 with axl over the top...would be such a great thing to blow people away 9

Board footer