You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Rumor: Unheard GNR song on Rockband 2

Neemo wrote:

one thing that makes me think this might be fake though is the amount of tracks listed

rock band 1 had like 45 tracks (50 on the Wii) this list has almost double that hmm

EDIT: scratch that...apparently someone close to Harmonix has said that there will be at least 80 tracks on the actual game disk

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

The other songs seem fairly legit.  The staples like "Let There Be Rock"/"Man in the Box"/"Peace Sells" are there as well as other popular and lesser known tracks.  Seems convincing and so far I haven't noticed any miscredited songs so that's a good sign.  If it's fake someone has WAY to much time on their hands....Where's Backslash??   16

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

lol, if its a bucket song it`d be damn near impossible to win
this some sort of guitar hero clone i assume? sorry im just ignorant

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
mickronson wrote:

lol, if its a bucket song it`d be damn near impossible to win
this some sort of guitar hero clone i assume? sorry im just ignorant

WAY better than Guitar Hero.  It's got drums, guitar, and vocals.  And the game play is way better than Guitar Hero as well.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

The other songs seem fairly legit.  The staples like "Let There Be Rock"/"Man in the Box"/"Peace Sells" are there as well as other popular and lesser known tracks.  Seems convincing and so far I haven't noticed any miscredited songs so that's a good sign.  If it's fake someone has WAY to much time on their hands....Where's Backslash??   16

Yeah exactly.  I didn't check all the songs, but at least at first glance the others appear to be legit.  So for someone to just throw in one fake GNR song, seems a bit out of place.  Who knows though.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Rock band comes from the Ex Guitar Hero developers. they left and Started Harmonix after GH2, when Acitivision bought out Red Octane. some of the crew stayed with Activision, but most of it went to Harmonix.

Also,

EDIT: scratch that...apparently someone close to Harmonix has said that there will be at least 80 tracks on the actual game disk

This fortifies the possibility of that list being real.

Apparently this was an intercepted email between Harmonix and MTV

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Any other sites reporting this list? Like non-GNR forums?

I'd like to see if a site like MetalSludge or Blabbermouth got a hold of it and made an article out of it - if they'd mention the GN'R track there.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

its all over Gaming websites

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

The Mats are on that list and Westerberg mentioned in an interview last month that he'd agreed to let Rock band include a tune.

Still don't know if I believe GNR will be on there tbh.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Dadud wrote:

its all over Gaming websites

Any reaction to the Guns listing? Like questioning it, or doing any sort of research into it?

Board footer