You are not logged in. Please register or login.

rose22
 Rep: 12 

Re: killing time

rose22 wrote:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=57M20WGG

i hope i did this right
killing time (original demo mix)

if this works i'll post more cool shit

Sky Dog wrote:

THANKS

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

are these from the roots of guns n roses bootleg with 5 songs then 5 more of the same mixed by Gilby, then 5 more of the same tracks mixed by Fred Coury?
sounds like it.
i had it on my hd for ages, but never found the need to play more than once.. i hated em..

rose22
 Rep: 12 

rose22 wrote:
mickronson wrote:

are these from the roots of guns n roses bootleg with 5 songs then 5 more of the same mixed by Gilby, then 5 more of the same tracks mixed by Fred Coury?
sounds like it.
i had it on my hd for ages, but never found the need to play more than once.. i hated em..

yes these tracks are from the hollywood rose cd with all the different mixes. sorry you don't like them and i hope you don't bother downloading so you don't have to accidentally hear them twice. 5

Jason Lee
 Rep: 0 

Jason Lee wrote:
rose22 wrote:
mickronson wrote:

sounds like it.

yes these tracks are from the hollywood rose cd with all the different mixes. sorry you don't like them and i hope you don't bother downloading so you don't have to accidentally hear them twice. 5

lol:lol::lol:

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

i may be wromg but i thought we weren't supposed to put officially released music up?

Board footer