You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: INCREDIBLE DINOSAUR SHOW THAT I WENT TO - MUST SEE

Walking With Dinosaurs is a show that I took my son to at the Continental Arena in Jersey.  He loved, I loved, we all loved it and it was well worth the money.   I don't care if your 5 or 50, these dinosaurs were mesmorizing and I took some vids.

TREX INTRO

[youtube]Y6xZyH_1LIs&mode=related&search=[/youtube]

TREX and BABY

ADOLESENT BRONTOSAURUS

BRONTOSAURUS MOTHER, KID AND ALLOSAURUS

Me and my boy at the show
100_3057.jpg

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

YES!! I went to this in Australia last year....or maybe it was early this year - i've lost track of time!! It was so damn cool...there is very little on earth cooler than robot dino's!!

This is kinda OT...but am I the only one who thinks something like Jurassic Park should be done if the science is at all possible one day? I mean i know they always get loose and kill everyone on TV...but surely that can be avoided somehow....they're such magnificant creatures.....it sucks that they're gone just cos of some dumb space rock...

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I loved dinosaurs as a kid. I'm still interested in them to this day to a certain extent ~ whenever I'm in London I make sure I get to the National History Museum to view the dinosaur exhibits on display etc.

monkeychow wrote:

YES!! I went to this in Australia last year....or maybe it was early this year - i've lost track of time!! It was so damn cool...there is very little on earth cooler than robot dino's!!

This is kinda OT...but am I the only one who thinks something like Jurassic Park should be done if the science is at all possible one day? I mean i know they always get loose and kill everyone on TV...but surely that can be avoided somehow....they're such magnificant creatures.....it sucks that they're gone just cos of some dumb space rock...

I believe this was a BBC television show then the arena show was created in Australia and now traveling all over the world.   

I dunno about Jurassic Park really happening what if they got out 18

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

That looks absolutely awesome!  I'm a sucker for dinosaurs.  Not too sure about the whole real Jurassic Park idea though, maybe on a small scale, like no T rexs or mad velociraptors.

Board footer