You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Baz now claims 4 GNR albums exist

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Bach: But those arent the final versions. he laughed about those. those arent the record. those are some other version of whatever. One of my favorite songs - I asked axl if I could mention the song titles and he said "fine"--and one of my favorite songs is this song called "the general" which is so, its by far the heaviest metal tune I think ive ever heard axl do, this slow grinding riff with these high peircing vocals, screaming vocals. I was like , when is this coming out? and he said "2012" I was like dude, your killin me! He goes, "well this comes out on the third record. it relates to this song, its a trilogy, this goes with this lyrically." hes got it all figured out, hes just different than other people. he does thingso n his own time, in his own way, but you know...the worlds not prepared for what ive heard from this guy. its got the grandness and the epic-ness of november rain but with the snarl, the attitude of appetite. because the album that ive heard, alot of the drumming is by brain, who plays so heavy and mean. its a really...grand is the word for it, but its still got that attitude. Theres some great music comin' your way. My album meanwhile is 100 percent comin out on november 20. thats 100 percentile. its done, its mastered, ive got it on my fucking ipod and its ready to go.

Alright I've had it. Baz promoting Chinese Democracy every five seconds needs to stop.

We get it: Its amazing. Its mindblowing. There's tons of material we'll never here. We only heard this breaking news 10 years ago, so quit running your mouth about it. You're not the first one to say how amazing it is.

His strategy is clear. Hype CD and then plug his album at the end of the interview.

I find it absurd they are still talking trilogy when they cant even release one album.

Yeah Russ, he said the exact same thing about Sorry. Apparently each song is heavy with a "slow grinding riff".

I do hope a trilogy is released quickly after CD because BH and Brain will be all over it. They haven't had time to rerecord that much material with BBF and Frank.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:

I can't believe Axl can't hype his own album.  Or the members in the band can't hype this.   They  have to rely on Bach to do it?

Sorry but after hearing him on that Eddie Trunk show last Friday (he sounded very wasted to me), I am not putting much faith into what Bach says.

Besides, why is he allowed to talk about CD yet members in the band can't?

When I go to Best Buy and see CD in the case, then I'll believe it's out.  When I can hear it for my own ears, I'll believe it's "epic/mindblowing". 

Until then, Bach is blowing smoke up Axl's ass and it's getting annoying.

Concentrate on your own record Bach.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

You got to remember he is being asked questions about it. Not to say his answers are something to take seriously. He has been concentrating on his own record.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:

Here's a little tidbit on a loud mouthed Bach:

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I partied with Axl Rose and co.....
Current mood:  shocked

Friday 15th June 2007...... Guns 'n Roses ROCKED Rod Laver, with supporting act the Sebastian Bach band....

In certain pieces of this blog, I won't be mentioning names...

I am fortunate to know one of the band members of the Bach band so I was given show passes after party passes too....

A couple of my good friends came along with me..... Bach's show was pretty good, not his best but they still rocked... 

I was blown away by Axl and band's show.... Axl's voice was powering, his presence, attitude and health 150%... AWESOME!!

We ended up back stage, partying with both bands..... Met all members of both bands.... 95% of the dudes were lovely.... Axl was amazing, interested in everything both male and female fans had to say to him... He didn't hesitate in answering anyone's questions.  He impressed me with his composed, polite and intelligent way about him...  a powerful man...

We left Rod Laver and were all driven to a club, surrounded by security...  I never imagined I'd enter a club with Axl in front of me and Sebastian Bach behind me... Hehe... We partied, drank the bar dry, smoked cigars (I shared one with Axl) and Axl was even shaking it on the dance floor for a song or two....

A few of us and I were then invited back to Axl's hotel room... By this stage it was about 6.30 am.  Axl played the Baby Grand in his room while I sat next to him in awe, what a talent.... He was so amazingly hospitable.... he fed us beautiful red wine and breakfast.

The morning ended in a rather bizarre fashion....... A certain celebrity over the night's behaviour was horrendous... Many of us were dumbfounded.... 'It's nice to be important but it's important to be nice' is my theory...  Unfort this certain someone was behaving like his shit doesn't stink and because he is who he is, believes he has the right to enter our beautiful country and insult not only his fans but people in general around him...

You know the upsetting thing about this person's behaviour is that he has been my number 1 idol for 17 years....... I have spent hours and hours and hours since I was 15 years old listening to, reading about and watching on tv and I have attended every live concert he performed in Melbourne.....

Very disheartening..... I could tell you more but I'll leave it at that....

Here's to the big talents out there who are good friends of mine and would NEVER treat anyone in a disgraceful manner...... You guys are the Gods of Rock!

XX Nat

P.S. I took just a few pics I've posted, check em out

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea '¦ =277971300

One particular comment in general

wow!hanging out with the elite of rockstars there! What an amazing story. One of the downsides to meeting your idols can be seeing what they're really like. I've met quite a few-some were good (Dimebag Darrel-wot a legend!)-others were pricks(Jerry Cantrell...dick).
The one you're referring to above was on a reality music show called "Supergroup" and was told to quit drinking(by Ted Nugent-wot a guy!) as he became a "jackass", and was not good to be around. Either it was for show or he actually considered it, either way he didn't change his ways and it is still a problem for him. Don't let that memory change the vibe of what must have been a surreal nite.Amazing story.

Cheers

Posted by Medicine Jar on Tuesday, June 19, 2007 at 4:04 PM
[Reply to this]

and to see the pictures of Axl:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=104718

So tell me if now you believe Baz?

He's a drunken fool.  And by the looks of who hung out with him, he's annoying and disrespectful.  If that is how he acts while intoxicated, I can only imagine hanging with him if he's sober.  No thanks.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:

He's a drunken fool.  And by the looks of who hung out with him, he's annoying and disrespectful.  If that is how he acts while intoxicated, I can only imagine hanging with him if he's sober.  No thanks.

Yeah i beleive him. Its not like he's made a ton of statements that have turned out to be false or anything.

LOTS of people become too over the top or unplesent when engaging in heavy drinking, yes it probably means that Baz should modify his behaviour, but I don't see that it follows that everything he says is bullshit. Especially when he's presumably been sober at a number of the interviews, like he is repeating the same ideas and thoughts too - its not like he rambles something different each time.

Its also not like he doesn't know axl. He's been on tour with the guy heaps over the last few months and spent a great deal of time hanging out with him.  And given Axl agreed to play on his album - it shows their freindship is still current - so its not like he'd be making up stories to annoy axl or anything like that.

So if this person who's hung out at Axl's house a lot says there are 3 discs worth of CD sitting at Axl's house..then yeah...I'd say its true.

And to me thats kinda exciting. Like if it exists - eventually - it should come to be out there...one way or another!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

I dont have a problem with Baz hyping CD, cause afterall he is being asked about it. But CD was going to have a lot to live up to anyway, but the way he talks about it, it better be one of the great albums of all time or else people will be disappointed.

monkeychow wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:

Yeah i beleive him. Its not like he's made a ton of statements that have turned out to be false or anything.

LOTS of people become too over the top or unplesent when engaging in heavy drinking, yes it probably means that Baz should modify his behaviour, but I don't see that it follows that everything he says is bullshit. Especially when he's presumably been sober at a number of the interviews, like he is repeating the same ideas and thoughts too - its not like he rambles something different each time.

Its also not like he doesn't know axl. He's been on tour with the guy heaps over the last few months and spent a great deal of time hanging out with him.  And given Axl agreed to play on his album - it shows their freindship is still current - so its not like he'd be making up stories to annoy axl or anything like that.

So if this person who's hung out at Axl's house a lot says there are 3 discs worth of CD sitting at Axl's house..then yeah...I'd say its true.

And to me thats kinda exciting. Like if it exists - eventually - it should come to be out there...one way or another!

I have to agree with Monkeychow here.   Who is gonna know more about Axl?   Someone who actually hangs out with him obviously, I completely believe BAZ and you wanna know why.  Cuz if it weren't true, he wouldn't keep saying it.  You don't think Axl would put the Kibash on Baz if it weren't true.   He most certainly would.

And as far as him being drunk, as MC said, lots of people when extremely intoxicated act unpleasant, nasty or even more arrogant then they are when not drunk.    The way he acts has nothing what so ever do with my thoughts about him cuz odds are, I am NEVER going to hang out with the man.   But I do believe what he says about Axl and he is being asked the questions in most interviews about Axl and to be honest, it really doesn't bother me at all.  Why should it, it's more PR for Axl and Guns N Roses, which is what we all have wanted for this band.   If it's being done through Baz, who cares, it's being done.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer