You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Baz now claims 4 GNR albums exist

Because he is talking about it alot, isn't going to make it come any faster nor is he alluding to that, he is saying it exists and CD will be come out.  The fact he is talking about it so much IMO is because Axl is his friend and he is talking him up big time, ofcourse promo for his album which is a given and I am sure with full Axl consent and he is also talking himself up that he has listened to it all.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

I'm with DTJ on this. However, as long as Axl is in charge....nothing will ever be "clear". Baz has absolutely no reason to lie about any of this and it is obvious that Axl told him he could do it.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

why not? that is taking conspiracy stuff too far and just reading negative in to every single comment. Also, NOBODY EVER claimed there were 4 albums that are done. 10 NOBODY has ever claimed that the ball is now in the record companies court. I don't think all this talk is for nothing.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
madagas wrote:

Also, NOBODY EVER claimed there were 4 albums that are done. 10 NOBODY has ever claimed that the ball is now in the record companies court. I don't think all this talk is for nothing.

I thought Baz claimed the first & Mysteron claimed the latter hmm

Sky Dog wrote:

yes, he did. I was just pointing out that things seem to be coming out at the same time.:ummm: Of course, we still shouldn't get overly excited.

madagas wrote:

yes, he did. I was just pointing out that things seem to be coming out at the same time.:ummm: Of course, we still shouldn't get overly excited.

It does seem that way to get excited or curious that something might happen with CD but definitely can't because if we did and then got angry that things are still the same we would be mad at something we made up in our own minds, not it being said that CD is right aound the corner.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
russtcb wrote:

No reason to lie, yes. But why restate things from years ago and why same almost exactly the same thing about two different songs? They both can't be "the most metal song Axl's ever been on" can they?

Well we don't really know. Maybe he thought the previous song was the most heavy, then subsequently heard an even heavier one at a different playing of the records (seems like Axls done it a few times). Or maybe its the same song with different names. Or maybe he fucked up.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

sorry and general are the same track? thats interesting theory, its suposedly happened before with atlas shrugged (didn't that become madagascar or something?)

Board footer