You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: "Chicken Dinner" Shackler's Revenge Leak

war wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
sic. wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Didn't Mysteron said this will be the first single?

Yes.

Mysteron wrote:

The band are hoping to have 'Shackler's Revenge' as their first single and they are also hoping to have the new album out this year. (HTGTH)

This right here tells me it ain'gt coming this year.  Hoping to have SR as their first single?  That should already be decided if they were to release it this year.  SR will become another Oh my God and they will go back in hiding.

that's old

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

So whats changed?

One would hope that when RB2 is released Axl or GNR will come out of hiding and actually start doing some promotion...if not I think we can forget CD again for this year

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

For this year? Forget it forever.

If they blow the Rock Band 2 promotion, it's done. DONE!

Only a reunion would gather interest in the band again.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Nah...people said that after nothing happened in 2003...then 2007....they can blow it over and over and people will always be interested in the return of Axl....GNR were that big in the day that they can get away with it!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i was beginning to think the same way but
recent activities have proved that not to be the case

sites getting more traffic than they can deal with every time there are leaks

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

So whats changed?

One would hope that when RB2 is released Axl or GNR will come out of hiding and actually start doing some promotion...if not I think we can forget CD again for this year

SR will be treated the same way Oh my God was.  Axl will say it was an unfinished demo by December of this year.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

So whats changed?

SR will be treated the same way Oh my God was.  Axl will say it was an unfinished demo by December of this year.

So Axl just decided to hand over an unfinished demo for a huge video game?  That makes a lot of sense.

I clearly see you're frustrated and expecting the worst.  I can't change that.  The song MAY not be released as an official single, it MAY not signal the start of official promotion for CD.  You've obviously decided this already.  I'm willing to wait and see.

By the way, you can pretty much rule out a GNR appearance at the VMA's (for anyone who actually believed that was possible).  With Slash being a presenter, Britney Spears opening the show, and Kanye West closing the show.  That doesn't leave much room for Axl and the gang.

Board footer