You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: "Chicken Dinner" Shackler's Revenge Leak

gnfnraxl wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Yeah, we are awfully close to the game's release and not a peep from GNR.

Looks like those who said it was Oh My God all over again were right.

Yep!  And if we don't hear from GNR by next Monday you can forget 08 for releasing CD.  Since the game will be released on Sunday I'll give em Monday as well.  By next Monday no updates equals getting your 09 hats and don't get used to your 09 hats too much cause.....

DbeDz
 Rep: 1 

DbeDz wrote:

This is getting a little rediculous.

I was really hoping for a better quality leak by now....the game is 'out', right?

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
DbeDz wrote:

This is getting a little rediculous.

I was really hoping for a better quality leak by now....the game is 'out', right?

Like I said in my previous post.  It'll be out this Sunday.  Sept 14.

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

the game is out there for those who use good torrent sites.

LIVE FREE
 Rep: 4 

LIVE FREE wrote:

Hey,

Just to reaffirm everything so there's no confusion, the recent leak is "Shackler's Revenge", I was the one who named it "Chicken Dinner". That was a madeup title. I got the track two weeks after the RB2 announcement which was about two weeks before it leaked. I also put it as Track #10 in iTunes and ripped it at 320kbps into the .m4a format.

I've also played Rock Band 2. The song in the game is the same. Higher quality because of the 4 tracks (vocals, guitar, bass, drums). I also isolated the vocal track which was really cool to hear Axl's demon growl at full volume. Nothing drastically different, but yes, higher quality.

The song is easy on drums but quite difficult on guitar. I failed the solo section on Expert on my first run through, but barely made it through on the second attempt..

Umm, that's all for now.

-L!

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:

So, did you rip the audio from the game? How is the mixing?

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I'd love to hear the isolated vocals if you got them.

DbeDz
 Rep: 1 

DbeDz wrote:

I thought the original Chicken Dinner leak was a low quality 128 rip or something - was it really ripped at 320?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

LIVE FREE
 Rep: 4 

LIVE FREE wrote:

I don't have isolated vocals, there's an ingame option that allows you to turn down the crowd track, guitar track, bass track, drum track, and ambient track. I turned all those down, turned up vocals and blasted it. Sounded awesome on a surround sound setup.

The original track was ripped into iTunes @ 320kbps in the .m4a format. Anything not that was not the "source".

The "final" track isn't much different, higher quality here and there, but not much. A little louder and more dynamic (bass, treble) and that's it.

-L!

Board footer