You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: "Chicken Dinner" Shackler's Revenge Leak

bigbri wrote:

UYI and II ain't exactly consistent either. You Aint the First, Perfect Crime, Estranged, etc.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:

Skwerl says the song is 'Shackler's Revenge':

'it is shackler's revenge actually.
i talked to msl over the phone. it's not from a full album, he doesn't have anything else.
msl isn't sure it's shackler's, and the song title was changed from that to chicken dinner.
but my sources tell me it is.
'

Source: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?sho … 804&st=225

Backslash wrote:

It also hints at the trilogy idea once again.  With all the songs we have so far and very differing styles between them, we can lump similar tracks together and put them on the same disc.  At the same time, it hints that the band has been going in many many different directions since recording began and we've seen the delays as they haven't settled on a particular style for one album.  It's a mess.

I agree.

Thorazine Shuffle
 Rep: 3 

I'm about 99% sure it's Ron on that solo towards the end.  I don't hear and of Buckets signature runs.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

love the song, badass vocals

i do think is SR, based on the description that said it starts out with "axl singing in a really low register" and the bucket work.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I'm with James that this could be Zodiac.  The lyrics would really fit Zodiac.

Then again, Shackler's Revenge- the lyrics would kinda fit the idea of revenge as well.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I love it, catchy chorus, ballsy modern rocker, it gets a thumbs up from me.

I think it's SR, simply based off the description rockband gave. A rock track but kind of poppy and an industrial flavour and somone else said it was similar to Better or OMG, this song fits the description perfectly. I wouldn't fancy attempting to playing it on rock band though 16

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

love the song, badass vocals

i do think is SR, based on the description that said it starts out with "axl singing in a really low register" and the bucket work.

Yeah, but that video was supposed to be fake, unless it wasn't. If it's legit we'd be back to 4 albums and the VMAs, which, I'll point out, has only announced 2 performers.

Personally, I think this is SR. The solo is tailor-made for RB. Bucket is in there too, the first crazy solo. Unless they told Ron to play like Bucket, circa the Island of Lost Minds era.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Finally a song with some sort of balls. Great rocker..

sandman
 Rep: 30 

sandman wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Finally a song with some sort of balls. Great rocker..

Fuckin A! 22

my thoughts exactly.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Anyone hear the original Bucket track?  The Shackler one?  Does this one have a common theme or anything?  If it does, that should give us the answer.

Board footer