You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Re: "Chicken Dinner" Shackler's Revenge Leak

Saboteur wrote:

I love this song. I crearly hear bucket in this masterpiece. MSL big Thank You. MSL Santo Subito!!!

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Backslash it does kinda sound like the Original Shackler. but only vaguely. but with axl working on it he probably changed it alot. and as for the Lost Minds comment. the original Shackler was made around the Lost Minds time i believe.

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

Wow late to this party!  Is this real?

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

big bri i believe that description was from a different video, i could be wrong tho

Great song.

sandman
 Rep: 30 

sandman wrote:

i've listened to it a bunch of times. awesome song. i think this is my favorite of all the new songs.

my guess is that it's SR.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Anybody that thought Axl didn't have anything 'rockin' up his sleeve just got shut the fuck down with this song.

Awesome. Sounds like Rob Zombie meets Judas Priest with Axl Rose on vocals.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This song is kicking my ass. I had reservations at first about them using such a song launching this thing, but it grabs you by the balls for 3+ minutes and doesn't let go until the song ends.

This song will definitely chart if/when its released as a single. While it does have late 90s Zombie influences, its the most modern sounding track we've heard yet.

When I listen to this track I don't feel like I went in a time machine back to the mid 90's, and I get that vibe from all the other tracks.

This isn't my favorite leak, but its pretty fucking good.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Board footer