You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Re: "Chicken Dinner" Shackler's Revenge Leak

Hell yeah! I appluad the balls GNR have to lead off the album with this song. It's a bit of a gamble, but it's good to see they can recognize a kick ass song when push comes to shove. I wonder who really pushed for this to be the single? Axl? Azoff? Record execs?

Great choice Guns!

EDIT: In my tracklist of ChiDem songs, I can't find a good song to go before Shackler's. I like to have Shackler's go into Better, but any suggestions as to what I put before it? I always have ChiDem first and TWAT last btw.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I'm hearing a lot of Demonoid Phenomenon by Rob Zombie in the pre-chorus.

That makes the song all the better.  Zombie is an amazing artist! 9

Spanish hoarder
 Rep: -3 

Whatz up guys?

Any update?

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

At first, I hated it, 30 plays later, I LOVE IT!!!

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:

It has to be Shackler's Revenge. It has been basically confirmed that this is the single off of Chinese Democracy. Hell, it has to be. Isn't there a certain limit a song can be on the charts? This sure does fit the bill indeed.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
A4L2.0 wrote:

It has to be Shackler's Revenge. It has been basically confirmed that this is the single off of Chinese Democracy. Hell, it has to be. Isn't there a certain limit a song can be on the charts? This sure does fit the bill indeed.

Not over here.  November Rain made the charts.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I think this song is a mess of melodies, but my god it fucking kicks me in the ass.

I don't get the bitching about this not sounding like the old Guns..I mean..what the flying fuck where you expecting? It's been 20 years and 12 years since Slash took off. If it would sound like old Guns it would just be annoying considering the old band is not togheter anymore.

This song is cool.

Spanish hoarder
 Rep: -3 

Isn't Shackler?

I wish what the leak is't Shackler revenge. 2 new soogs are good for me.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Hell yeah! I appluad the balls GNR have to lead off the album with this song. It's a bit of a gamble, but it's good to see they can recognize a kick ass song when push comes to shove. I wonder who really pushed for this to be the single? Axl? Azoff? Record execs?

Great choice Guns!

EDIT: In my tracklist of ChiDem songs, I can't find a good song to go before Shackler's. I like to have Shackler's go into Better, but any suggestions as to what I put before it? I always have ChiDem first and TWAT last btw.

why does everyone want to put chidem first, the intro to the song sounds like the aftermath of something, I always put it last.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:
Saikin wrote:
A4L2.0 wrote:

Not over here.  November Rain made the charts.

Really?

I always thought there were time restraints on how long a single can be. I Could be wrong.

My bad.

Board footer