You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Lay Your Cards on the Line

monkeychow wrote:

Peace guys smile

Seems we all like the same shit anyway....JB just said he liked 1991 GNR back then and BBA says hes looking forward to CD, you both like Axl....I say we all just get drunk!! LOL

Anyways...i'm off to bed given its 3.30am here....

looking forward to it so you can tell us how much it sucks without Slash? tea.gif

you aren't fooling anyone.    its no secret that you do not like this band, yet you come here and on othe boards and harass their fans on a daily basis.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

1. Who broke up the old band?
a. Axl
b. Slash

I say both guys, cuz between the two of them niether would bend to the other's "vision" Axl wanted trendy, Slash wanted Snakepit...The Gilby/Paul thing, i htink Slash wanted Gilby, Axl wanted Paul, the Whole studio recording stuff....Axl wanted solo sessions, Slash wanted Group Sessions. I do think Axl developed a "God Complex" ... I mean to the rock scene he was god at the time

2. Do you want a reunion before Chinese Democracy-all original members only?
b. No

3. What is holding up Chinese Democracy?
a. Axl's perfectionism or his inability to finish the job
b. Business Matters
c. Axl is not happy with the material

I dont think Axl ever disliked the material, I think it may have been more on the Label's shoulders that one. but we'll never know for certain. As for perfectionism...well he has to come close to (or even better) the orig GnR...i'd be certain the material was A+ too, on the other hand the inability to finish a job, well its art right? doesnt work on a timeframe, based on what we know its safe to assume there were peiods of everywaking moment in the studio to dead time for a year or more, we'll never know the circumstances....and these days? Buisness matters, i've been saying that one since December 06. see DTJ's post about management in the other thread...its says it all IMO

4. If it is business matters, who is at fault?
a. The Record company
b. Axl

Just like the break up of GnR, neither refuses to bend

5. Assume Chinese is a smashing success, after all the current material is released, would you still want a reunion of the original band?
a. Yes
b. No

Eventually i'd like a reunion, yeah sure, who wouldn't, but i'd like to see the current band run its course, i think they have real potential

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

JB/BBA .... give it a rest already. maybe start a bitch thread in the garden or something if you must but the arguing is beyond ridiculous at this point....are you 2 married or something? geez 16

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

looking forward to it so you can tell us how much it sucks without Slash? http://www.misterspunky.com/faces/tea.gif

you aren't fooling anyone.    its no secret that you do not like this band, yet you come here and on othe boards and harass their fans on a daily basis.

You really want to talk about harassing fans ? How many aliases have you had on mygnr ? How many times has Maddy shit canned your ass over there ? 16

Dude, you diss on Slash, Duff and the other original Guns constantly. Every time someone says in Dead Horse at htgth that they want a reunion you jump in and tell them to "fuck off with their stupid shit."

So believe me bro, you are the one who isn't fooling anybody. I've said that I look forward to Chinese D, You have consistently maintained that you have zero interest in VR or a reunion, yet you post in the VR section and Dead Horse all the time at htgth. So don't be handing me your song and dance about harassing fans. roll

bba

bringbackadler

Sorry Neemo, I was typing when you posted.

bba

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

DUDE! c'mon enough is fucking enough...

a) take it to pm's

or

b) give it a rest

if anything, agree to disagree 19

bringbackadler

Neemo, Look at my post above your last one.

I was typing when you posted. My bad.

bba

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I saw it....but several of the staff here plus a few members has asked you guys to stop...so please give it a rest 15

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Neemo wrote:

5. Assume Chinese is a smashing success, after all the current material is released, would you still want a reunion of the original band?
a. Yes
b. No

Eventually i'd like a reunion, yeah sure, who wouldn't, but i'd like to see the current band run its course, i think they have real potential

This probably deserves another thread, but what is the current band's course?  Also, what do you mean by current band? 

I agree with this in theory, but reading it made me think this over.  Is their current course one album?  Is it touring until there's a reunion?  Is it releasing several albums?  They can't seem to get one album out for whatever reason, so expecting several is unrealistic.  Are they done after CD and a tour supporting it?  Will there be another silent period after that?

Personally, I think they're done after CD (if it ever comes out).  I don't see any reason to continue beyond that with everything it took just to get to that point. 

Then we can have the "Super Guns N' Roses Reunions Tour" to support the 10 or so different lineups individually playing the songs they wrote and/or recorded culminating with everybody on stage for KOHD in a R&RHOF style production with the 50 plus people that have been associated with the band musically at one point or another.  Teddy, Tracy and Roberta, Tracii Guns, the 976-horns, BH, Brain, Dave Navarro, Zack Wylld, Brian May, Beta on tamborine, etc.  What the fuck, we might as well have fun with it.

Board footer