You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Sebastian Bach - "there aren't 4 albums"

PaSnow wrote:

YCBM was going to be on AFD. The liner notes even has the line "With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue" in it. I think they felt it had enough hard edge songs on it already. NR was going to be also, but I think they didn't want a ballad like that on it, wanted it to be more of a rock album. There were 2 NR demo's floating, an acoustic one, and  piano only one (with vox but no band). To me personally, both are wayyyyyy better than the song which appears on UYI I, but that's just me.

Scabbie
 Rep: 32 

Re: Sebastian Bach - "there aren't 4 albums"

Scabbie wrote:

No shit Sebastian there isn't one yet

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: Sebastian Bach - "there aren't 4 albums"

PaSnow wrote:

YCBM was going to be on AFD. The liner notes even has the line "With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue" in it. I think they felt it had enough hard edge songs on it already. NR was going to be also, but I think they didn't want a ballad like that on it, wanted it to be more of a rock album. There were 2 NR demo's floating, an acoustic one, and  piano only one (with vox but no band). To me personally, both are wayyyyyy better than the song which appears on UYI I, but that's just me.

YCBM was meant to be on AFD but they didn't finish it in time, I think it ws Slash that said that. As for NR, Axl wanted it on AFD but he was talked out of it by Zutat or Niven or someone.

Re: Sebastian Bach - "there aren't 4 albums"

Sky Dog wrote:

That acoustic November Rain should have been released with LIES. I actually like the song that way. Much darker and sad.

Scabbie
 Rep: 32 

Re: Sebastian Bach - "there aren't 4 albums"

Scabbie wrote:
madagas wrote:

That acoustic November Rain should have been released with LIES. I actually like the song that way. Much darker and sad.

Totally agree. Same for Don't Cry

Re: Sebastian Bach - "there aren't 4 albums"

Sky Dog wrote:

Lies could have been a really cool 2nd album if they would have put November Rain, Yesterdays (the demo acoustic one recorded properly would have been great), The Garden, etc. I believe The Garden was in the early stages of development as of 1988/89, as was Estranged and Breakdown. I would not have put the 86 EP with it. A ten song acoustic/electric laid back record would have been the perfect compliment to AFD.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Sebastian Bach - "there aren't 4 albums"

PaSnow wrote:
madagas wrote:

That acoustic November Rain should have been released with LIES. I actually like the song that way. Much darker and sad.

I never thought of that, but yeah that would have been epic.

Cerulean wind
 Rep: -6 

Re: Sebastian Bach - "there aren't 4 albums"

Axlin16 wrote:

Then there's the possibility of a reunion, and from everything we know about Axl, and everything we've seen in the past... all a reunion would do is push back future albums. He's not going to do anything fresh with Slash & co., all he would want to do is just re-record everything, like always, and have Slash, Duff, and maybe Izzy go in there and make the stuff their own, with his lyrics and 'some' instrumental direction staying the same. Most likely the CD songs would suddenly have a 'bluesy' sound with the vocals sounding more like the Illusions. Most of these songs we've already heard sound like UYI III, especially songs like The Blues, TWAT & IRS.

Give this man a prize. He saw the future.

misterID
 Rep: 468 

Re: Sebastian Bach - "there aren't 4 albums"

misterID wrote:

Even though bringing these threads back from the dead is annoying....What the hell happened to Axlin16?

monkeychow
 Rep: 641 

Re: Sebastian Bach - "there aren't 4 albums"

monkeychow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Even though bringing these threads back from the dead is annoying....What the hell happened to Axlin16?

In my mind he's still Axlin08 16

He was around about 3 years back when there were some leeks by the look of his post history....hopefully someone knows!

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB