You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: 2008 NFL season

faldor wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

That damn call on Adrian Wilson for "roughing the place holder" was beyond fucking ridiculous. He barely touched him as he was stumbling and purposely grabbed him so that he wouldnt knock him over.

Yeah, not to mention they could've easily flagged Santonio Holmes for excessive celebration or using the ball as a prop.  Not that I agree with the rule, but they've been calling it all season, why stop in the Super Bowl?  Doesn't seem fair, or right.  And that Warner fumble HAS to be reviewed.  It sure looked like an incomplete pass to me.  That could've given the Cardinals one more shot, and who knows what would've happened.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Bono wrote:
Communist China wrote:

.Bono, I agree in part but if you never win anything you still need clothes.

I guess but don't  the 4 consecutive AFC title banners the Bills have only serve as a constant reminder they have no Super Bowl titles?  I liek clothes but no second rate stuff 16

I guess it should but it doesn't for me. The idea of having a good team at one point is nice. And also hanging banners for four consecutive conference championships is something no other team in the NFL can do.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:
faldor wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

That damn call on Adrian Wilson for "roughing the place holder" was beyond fucking ridiculous. He barely touched him as he was stumbling and purposely grabbed him so that he wouldnt knock him over.

Yeah, not to mention they could've easily flagged Santonio Holmes for excessive celebration or using the ball as a prop.  Not that I agree with the rule, but they've been calling it all season, why stop in the Super Bowl?  Doesn't seem fair, or right.  And that Warner fumble HAS to be reviewed.  It sure looked like an incomplete pass to me.  That could've given the Cardinals one more shot, and who knows what would've happened.

Yeah they said that the booth concluded in the booth that it was a fumble. But come on, it was the biggest game of the year, and potentially the last. You HAVE to have an official review it. You just have to.

That Holmes non call should have called as well. Like you said, its a dumb ass rule, but you call the Super Bowl the way you call the first game of the season.

Board footer