You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: rock band 2 xbox 360 leaked

I'd like to hear it too, so...

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

i see someone bought an audio cable from tv to pc, it just took them a whole day, lol.

yeah never heard it too.....................yet.

Well, the quality isn't good but that's hardly surprising.

You can hear some things better and the intro repeats four times instead of two - I also find Axl's vocals to be a bit more "polished" at times.

But in the end it's the same song. Good for some, bad for some.

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Big Gun wrote:

the one i got from mygnr it's just a bit different in quality sound but not better. the riff at the begining repeats 4 times. to me it sounds like someone messed around with the first one we got a while back. if anyone wants to hear that one let me know.

check your pm russ. i still like to hear the version that bigri is talking about.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

chicken_dinner

i havent heard it yet, but anyone with an editing tool can add 2 more w00ts in the beginning and jack up the EQ to make it sound more polished. if someone gets it from the game itself, it will be very high quality and there will be no doubt.

i can check on my recording tool if i had the mp3 big_smile

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

chicken_dinner

i can confirm after analyzing, this is the exact same file as we already got but 2 w00ts were added to the intro (very easy to do, i can do 50 w00ts if you want, hehe).

the bass is lower and the middle has been jacked up a bit giving it a bit different vibe. the volume is lower too so it sounds to you less overdriven and clearer but it still is the same if i hit up the volume.

i know 100% sure this is the old, especially because they both have the same mp3 'ring' after the notes, which is hard to hear if you are not into audio stuff, but it is definitely there. if it was another file it the ring would be a bit different, because it is a different source.

so, another gnr fan looking for attention, send the fbi big_smile

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Sorry about the full in-box guys. I'm on my Blackberry and can't send any links. If anyone is a buckethead.tk member, go there in the Buckethead Talk section and get the link. James is a member there.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer