You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Where should GNR tour next?

Will wrote:

Oh I see you were going for the old "this isn't the real guns n roses" debate? I think I missed that earlier smile

downliner wrote:

Oh I see you were going for the old "this isn't the real guns n roses" debate? I think I missed that earlier smile

yea like that isn't an argument that we've had a million times.

i'm not trying to be a moderator, i just dont get why people who have no interest in this band would post in this section just to constantly talk about a reunion and how much they dislike the band or how they dont believe its gnr.  like it or not, it fucking is,  accept it or move on.

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Ugh, this guy is all over the place. Give it up, already.

Anyways, I hope they tour NA and hit up The Warfield in 'Frisco again -- best shows ever!

BrokenGlassNCigs wrote:

Ugh, this guy is all over the place. Give it up, already.

Anyways, I hope they tour NA and hit up The Warfield in 'Frisco again -- best shows ever!

I saw them the shows before the Warfield at the Joint in Vegas.  they were on fire both nights!   I can't wait to see this band again.

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Yeah, I reeeeaaally hate the silent periods when they aren't touring, but I guess once a release date is set, we'll get a few tours again.

Seeing them in places like The Warfield or The Joint are seriously some of the greatest concerts you'll ever go to. Seeing your favorite band THAT close is sick. Give me more, plz.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I guess South America is the obvious place left that they haven't been to. They could do big shows there too.

Board footer