You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Chinese Democracy Starts on Best Buy.com

RussTCB wrote:

removed

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Why else would all the skus be changing on the site and the tracklist be only posted on one vinyl version, etc?

it could be that they are actually working on the site itself...with lots of these big retail systems, sometimes the only way to input data into it is to do it live...on the go....so perhaps what we are seeing is just them populating the site, and we keep on interrupting them...:laugh:

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

bloodyhell81 wrote:

i wouldnt be suprised that all this artwork, etc is bogus cant wait to be suprised when it comes out an get blown away. obviously people at best buy cant spell playing games i think. just part of the plan get everyone talking about it. i bet thats what they want to happen

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think the reason the date on BestBuy.com is 11/25 is that is when it'll be released.

I think the 11/23 release will be in-STORE exclusive. Website orders won't even ship 'til 11/25. The only way in the U.S. to get CD on 11/23 or 11/24 will be at a physical Best Buy store.

jmo

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I thought about writing a review and decided against it for that reason.  I don't want to be on record saying most of the songs aren't very good if the mixes on the finished product correct a lot of what I see as the flaws in the demos.  Any of the songs that I'm not fond of right now could turn out to be gems if they are mixed and mastered properly.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The only douche bags that are writing internet reviews BEFORE the release are primarily old Gunners, whose butts are still sore than Axl did what he did.

GET - OVER - IT

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

It's just different ways of looking at something.  I know what I like, you know what you like.  Sometimes they overlap and other times they don't. 

It will be kind of funny to listen to the songs and go "that's not how it goes" when a different part shows up.

Board footer