You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Chinese Democracy Official Tracklist

Axlin16 wrote:

Well, we at least know the tracklist of Version B. I'd be interested to see what pops up for "A", and if "C" ever re-emerges.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Well, we at least know the tracklist of Version B. I'd be interested to see what pops up for "A", and if "C" ever re-emerges.

And the saga continues! 16

tejastech08 wrote:

And the saga continues!

Well, it's certainly possible.

It might be the only way to release the leftover material.

And as far as the "old" material goes - who knows what they might have done with it?

It will probably feel really fresh as well. They're not stupid and I seriously doubt that any of the tracks will sound identical to the leaks.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping/praying that the final version of Better is more along the lines of the original 2006 with less synth. The 2007/2008 leaks feature the volume on the synth cranked way too much for my taste.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

these are obviously either the 14 strongest songs or the 14 that sit together best ?

perhaps we will see the rest as bonus tracks or somesuch?

We've heard 11, in fact the 11 we have heard are the only ones of this era bar Silkworms and OMG that we have heard. So therefore, this is probably the truest representation of what CD can be - if that makes any sense at all? So im pretty happy with it

Either that, or there  arent as many quality songs in the arsenal as we've been led to believe

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

tejastech08 wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

i think we should complain about the album's diameter when is finally released, I SPECIFIED .5 INCHES AXL WTF SCREW THIS ALBUM!

Go back to MYGNR or HTGTH if you don't like people with realistic views on this clusterfuck "saga." Most of us just want it to be over with.

realistic views? don't you mean negative to the point that its so grating to read, EVEN AT TIMES WHEN EVERYONE SHOULD BE HAPPY, that you make people want to hurt themselves? you aren't being realistic, you're just being negative for the sake of being negative! are you scared of CD coming out or something? has it become such a part of your life, waiting for CD, that you are now dependent on it?

i digress, i am not arguing anymore WE SHOULD BE HAPPY!

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

My guess is everything will be new. Axl strikes me as the type that'd re-record up 'til the day of delivering it to the label.

Not to mention, I don't expect this to be some legendary success. I don't know if new-GN'R will ever get another release after this. You never know. So you want to get as much as you possible can get, just in case the rug gets pulled out by either A) The label, B) the general public, C) Axl or D) all of the above.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

Either that, or there  arent as many quality songs in the arsenal as we've been led to believe

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner! Why else would it have taken him so long to finish this fucker and release it? Also, it's pretty clear to me at least that Bucket is the main reason this album is ever going to see the light of day. Otherwise it would probably still be in developmental hell right now. Thanks Bucket for showing up and kicking ass for Axl for a couple of years. 5

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

are you scared of CD coming out or something? has it become such a part of your life, waiting for CD, that you are now dependent on it?

i digress, i am not arguing anymore WE SHOULD BE HAPPY!

Absolutely not. Let's just say that I consider Axl Rose to be a lying prick and he deserves every bit of criticism he gets for stringing along the fanbase for so long all in order to make a buck (2 tours and a shitload of merchandise).

BTW, make no mistake. I respect the hell out of Axl as a singer, writer, and artist. He's one of the best ever. But as a person? He can fuck off for all I care.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't think that's it at all Tejas. I think THIS IS CD. Or at least CD I.

This has been the intended album for ages. Hell Prostitute has been an instrumental intro to NR since 2002.

There's more up their sleeve.

It also goes back to "flow". Does it flow well. But from what i've seen, and know of these songs, this is gonna be alot like Use Your Illusion II. Very epic ballad-heavy.

Board footer