You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: Guns N' Roses Best Buy promotional ads

Hmm, someone's probably going to get in a lot of trouble for this. Surely they should've been password-protected?

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

yes, it is legit...
looks like they better hurry this one up....as November is literally days away...

also looks like they got briefed on this recently...couldn't have taken them more than 2 days or so to execute this....

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I'd have preferred a better font for the add itself. Also, they're a little repetitive, but I guess what effective ad isn't? Well, can't look a gift horse in the mouth. This is going to be a very good day.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

Is the new song a rocker? Not really interested in new leaks since the album will be out in a month.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
von Solo wrote:

I'd have preferred a better font for the add itself. .

yup, the typography sucks...i hope that the "Chinese Democracy" writing isn't the real deal either....i wouldn't be too impressed with that...

the red star with people falling/bleeding off it is very cool though....

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Well, it seems to have something in common with songs like Riad (the "official" new spelling). I wouldn't necessarily call it a rocker though, not from what we can hear. By the way, the title of this thread should be changed to Official Best Buy Promos or some such. These are confirmed.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

Hmmm, Riad is all right by me. At this point I'm more concerned with the lyrics than the sound, quite frankly. I wouldn't mind at least 2 Axl badass tunes... he's 46 or whatever, not dead or a pastor.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:

Something tells me these ads will never hit the airwaves. They are playing off on the election theme, but the election is a couple of weeks away.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:

Something tells me these ads will never hit the airwaves. They are playing off on the election theme, but the election is a couple of weeks away.

... the release of chinese democracy is ONE MONTH away dude!!;)

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer