You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Guns N' Roses to release Chinese Democracy single

Sky Dog wrote:

of course.....same goes for the guitars.....batshit crazy. Brain got paid though!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah i'm sorry....tobias, bucket, robin, fortus and bumble is a bit much for that track....holy shit batman

then we cant forget pittman's "additional guitar programming" and "sub bass" whatever the fuck they mean

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

That is why the song is too much (in my opinion, which should be assumed in all of my posts) as well.  I'm sure they don't all play at the same time (though God only knows), but at some point more is just too much.  It's cool that Axl likes all these different parts and wants to put them into his music.  I respect his right to do so, but fans need to temper their expectations if the whole album is like this.  I'm a bit surprised he couldn't find room for a 100 piece orchestra in the mix somewhere...jeez.

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Big Gun wrote:

i think we didnt get the album in '07 because alx liked franks feel better than brains so had him re-record drum parts. third time is the charm  16

Sky Dog wrote:

the label for the record is Black Frog/Geffen...may want to change that in your cd info. May also want to add produced by Axl Rose and Caram Costanzo. tongue

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Bri, I think you're assuming GN'R actually wants Brain back.

They might be just fine n' dandy with Frank on drums, as I am.

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

I like how there's a "guitar solos" section in the liner notes, this will clear things up for a few people.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
madagas wrote:

the label for the record is Black Frog/Geffen...may want to change that in your cd info. May also want to add produced by Axl Rose and Caram Costanzo. tongue

haha yeah we have flopped everywhere on the labels i will up date that though madagas karma...we dont have the producers listed on our other albums...maybe we should add them hmm

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Bri, I think you're assuming GN'R actually wants Brain back.

They might be just fine n' dandy with Frank on drums, as I am.

Well, I don't assume they want Brain back. I've thought he is gone since he left 2 years ago or whenever it was. I'm just responding to the people who think he might be back. I just think it's ridiculous to do the drums a third time.

When it all comes down to it, it's just the drums, and they'll sound fine with whoever plays them in the studio. I don't care who does them, but to throw away Josh's stuff and Brain's stuff for no good reason is beyond crazy.

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

Exactly Bri.  Josh's drums should have remained, it would have saved a shitload of time.

Board footer