You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

Locomotive98 wrote:

Any news on a decent leak yet? It cant be too far away....

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

I wonder if Axl is the pianist on "This I Love".

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Ezrin was spot on with this track. It wants to be a November Rain but it falls short. Not even close to the 'heaviest' thing he's done, but obviously the track is held up to that standard by him for personal reasons.

Um, what'd I miss?

When has Bob Ezrin commented This I Love?

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:

Any news on a decent leak yet? It cant be too far away....

i'm hoping for the full album, any day now.:mosh:

Sky Dog wrote:
sic. wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Ezrin was spot on with this track. It wants to be a November Rain but it falls short. Not even close to the 'heaviest' thing he's done, but obviously the track is held up to that standard by him for personal reasons.

Um, what'd I miss?

When has Bob Ezrin commented This I Love?

Ezrin never did....I believe it was one of the engineers who said it was a simple piano ballad (which it is). James gets confused sometimes.:lol: I love simple paino songs and think the song is tremendous. I like it as much as November Rain, but not as much as Estranged. 9

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

This is all very well, but could someone please leak the fucking thing in CD quality? smile

Shackler
 Rep: 0 

Shackler wrote:

could I get a PM I would love u forever

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

This is all very well, but could someone please leak the fucking thing in CD quality? smile

Seconded!

Although I imagine the horrific skipping might actually make This I Love sound better IMO.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I am extremely impressed with Catcher.  I agree with James on the blues.  I fuckin loved that song in 2002.  I used to play teh Boston 2002 rip of that song religuously, got me through alot of hard times in college.  It's still a great song, but I thought the 01 and 02 version was better.  I'll hold off on judging scraped as I won't judge a new song in the current sound condition.  I haven't listened to Sorry or this I love yet,  but I've been waiting a very long time for this i love, so I hope I'm not disapointed.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I definitely see the doom metal reference on sorry.  Just listen to that bass riff on the beginning.  Though this song has a very strong early 1980s feel to it.

Board footer