You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

killingvector wrote:

Still can't figure out the last line of Catcher

Sometimes the only thing we counted on....(some noise)

"Sometimes we only think we've got it all when no-one else is there," is the closest approximation I've heard.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

The intro to SOD is halfway between the 02 version and 06. A guitar kicks in but not as heavy as in 02. Then the scratching ruins it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Catcher is out there, too?

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

Nice work by Ron (I think) there on This I Love !

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

I thought it was Bucket.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

This I Love might be the weirdest track Axl has ever recorded. Only because he sounds like Andrew Loyd Webber.

Sky Dog wrote:

fuck me....hook up pleeeeeaassseeeeee.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:

I'll ask again incase anyone missed it with the excitement.

Does anyone know of any software that could take the scratching off of these tracks?

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I think they really have killed this album's softer songs with awkward musical textures and weird not quite shreddy, but not as melodic as they should be solos... Catcher '99 sounds alot better than this new leak. The new solo isn't even close to the original in terms of actually fitting the song. Same with the Pitman synthy solo before the guitar solo... It sounded great in the original leak.. Now it has like violins or something playing along with it. Why? Just takes away from the quiet moment....

Still don't like Sorry. Scraped and This I Love is too clipped up to get a real sense for but both sound good enough for me. For people saying this I love is cheesy... what the heck did you expect? Obviously it was going to be a ballad. I like it (at least the first min) but, it really needs to stand up on it's lyrics and I don't think it's going to be able to do so....

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

aiit...sounding good....anyone keen to do something Sorry for me???

Board footer